Date PostedAugust 13, 2023
Expiration dateSeptember 12, 2023
We are MoonPay. Architects of the future, inventors, artists, and authors of innovation.
Our vision? To unlock digital ownership for everyone. We are onboarding the world to web3, where people can own and control their digital identity, data, property, and money.
MoonPay is the world’s leading web3 infrastructure company. We provide end-to-end solutions for payments, enterprise-scale smart contract development, and digital asset management. Many of the world’s most iconic brands rely on MoonPay to power their web3 strategies and ideas.
Now boarding the next generation of leaders. Come help us build what’s next.
About the position:
We are looking for a Sr Director of Product Marketing to join our Product Organization. Our product org is split into 2 groups: Consumer and Business.
- GTM, storytelling, product messaging and positioning.
- Partnering with Product, Consumer and Enterprise teams for successful launches, GTM and adoption of our offerings.
- Identify use cases and personas.
- Drive monetisation strategy, define our messaging and positioning.
- Identify use cases and personas
Skills & Experience:
- The ideal candidate will have a strong mix of B2B experience within Product Led Growth as well as B2C Product Marketing expertise.
- A strong grasp of the Web3 competitive landscape, customer needs and industry trends.
- Prior experience driving monetisation strategy, defining messaging and positioning.
- You thrive in early stage environments
- Proven track record shaping the GTM strategy for successful products/companies.
Our interview process usually takes place on Zoom and tends to consist of the following stages:
- Recruiter interview (~30 minutes)
- Hiring Manager interview (~30-45 minutes)
- Take home task (role dependent)
- Virtual onsite (2-3 30 minute interviews)
- Additional conversation (if applicable)
- Equity package 📈
- Unlimited holidays 🏝
- Generous paid parental leave 👶 🍼
- Home office setup allowance 🪑
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless 🚀
Freedom, autonomy and responsibility 💪
Commitment to diversity:
At MoonPay we believe that every voice matters. We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, and experience a culture that is free of harassment, racism, and discrimination. That’s why we are committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and are a proud equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including, but not limited to, hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, and leave of absence.
MoonPay is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our job application procedures for qualified individuals with disabilities. Please inform our Talent Team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.