Date PostedMay 30, 2023
Offered Salary$10 - $20 / hour
Expiration dateJune 24, 2023
About Bevy: 100% Remote Organization
Bevy is an early stage Startup with a mission to help brands build, grow and scale their virtual and in-person communities. Founded in April 2017 by the core team behind Startup Grind, Bevy is an Enterprise-grade SaaS platform used by companies that include Adobe, Amazon, Asana, Atlassian, Ebay, Epic Games, IDEO, Intuit, MongoDB, Red Bull, Roblox, Salesforce, SAP, Slack and many more. In April 2019, Bevy acquired CMX which is the world’s largest network of community professionals. CMX offers world-class training, events and research for the community industry. In March 2021, we raised a $40M series C investment. For this funding round, we’ve built a coalition of investors that reflect the communities that we live in every day.
Come be a part of our inspirational team, ranked by Forbes as one of America’s “Best Startup Employers of 2022.”
Product Manager Intern
Bevy Labs, Inc
Remote opportunity – must be based in U.S.A (PST time zone preferred)
Full time or 20 hrs per week for 3 months
About the internship
The Bevy product team is seeking a college student to join us as a summer Product Management intern. You will be joining a passionate and remarkable team that builds and creates the most intuitive, scalable, and user-friendly community management platform that serves community managers and millions of event attendees every day.
As a Product Management Intern, you will apply your education and refine your product management skills with hands-on experience. You will be responsible for maintaining and collecting product data, identifying customer needs, and collaborating with our customer support team to produce high-quality, external publications that help Bevy customers achieve their goals.
Product management operations
- Analyzing consumer behavior and industry trends
- Collecting quantitative product data and metrics
- Monitor and report on users’ reactions and feature impact after launching
- Gathering product requirements and aligning them with business goals
- Collaborate with product, support, success, and engineering teams
- Coordinating with the engineering department to deliver functional solution
- Collaborating with Bevy customer support to produce high-quality documentation for Bevy customers
- Follow a style guide to produce content that is consistent with Bevy standards
- Suggest improvements to processes to avoid undesirable, repetitive work or introduce qualities that increase desirable outcomes.
- Actively pursuing BA/ BS degree (or equivalent) in Product Management or some related discipline is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication and storytelling skills are required
- Ability to identify issues, think critically, and propose innovative solutions.
- Proficiency in analyzing data, conducting market research, and interpreting user feedback
- Familiarity with technology, software development processes, and basic programming concepts is preferred
- Aptitude for quickly learning new and emerging technologies
- Experience with AI offerings is a plus
- Ability to collaborate, build relationships, and influence others without direct authority.
Salary: $10-$20/hr based on remote location
We welcome candidates from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply. We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and the communities we serve.
We are a small but powerful team, dedicated to achieving our mission to bring more community to the world through virtual events. Many of us have worked in community positions before and understand the struggles and peaks that come with the role. Our team communicates candidly, giving feedback early and often. We set ambitious goals, and do what it takes to achieve them, while making sure that we take care of our own personal health and mental wellbeing. We’ll want you to be ready to take on a lot of responsibility with guidance and mentorship along the way. We work to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our team and a better product for our customers and the communities we serve.