Date PostedOctober 13, 2023
Expiration dateOctober 31, 2023
All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST). We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
Chainlink is the industry-standard Web3 services platform that enables developers to build feature-rich Web3 applications with seamless access to real-world data and off-chain computation.
• Chainlink has helped enable $8T+ in transaction value since the start of 2022.
• Over 1,700 Web3 projects have integrated Chainlink services.
• Chainlink is live on 15+ blockchains with many having joined the Chainlink SCALE program.
• Chainlink is relied upon by industry-leading protocols like Aave, Compound, Paxos, Synthetix, and ENS.
• Chainlink has delivered 7.4B+ data points on-chain and onboarded 900+ decentralized oracle networks.
• Chainlink has established collaborations with Associated Press, Accuweather, AWS, Google Cloud, Meta, and Twilio.
• The world-class Chainlink Labs research team has won various awards for its work on distributed systems, security, and more.
Who we’re looking for:
• You’re focused on what matters most and ignore unimportant industry distractions.
• You take extreme ownership and deliver outstanding results.
• You have a growth mindset, seek out feedback and engage in constructive dialogue with others to help them grow.
• You move fast and evolve with rapidly advancing technologies.
• You want to be part of a team that excels and is committed to building the Chainlink Network and growing the Web3 ecosystem over the long term.
• You are welcoming toward a diverse network of participants joining an open, global standard.
• You’re excited about the future of Web3 and building a world powered by cryptographic truth.
The Product Team at Chainlink Labs is dedicated to delivering cutting-edge solutions for the rapidly evolving world of DeFi, on-chain finance, gaming, NFTs, and other major verticals. Our team of experienced product managers, designers, and engineers work together to create innovative products and services that enable smart contracts to securely access off-chain data and systems.
With a focus on user-centered design, we strive to create intuitive and seamless experiences for developers and end-users alike. We are constantly pushing the boundaries of what is possible in the blockchain space, and our products are used by some of the most innovative and forward-thinking organizations in the industry.
Whether it’s building new features for the Chainlink Platform decentralized oracle network, creating new tools and integrations for developers, or exploring new use cases for blockchain technology, the Product Team at Chainlink Labs is at the forefront of innovation in the blockchain space. Join us on our mission to create a more decentralized world.
The essence of this Product Manager role revolves around identifying and delivering on integration needs for customers on new chains and coordinating improvements in our tooling and stack. The goal is to accelerate Chainlink’s integration speed, ensuring we remain agile and responsive to the ever-evolving blockchain landscape.
The right hire will be responsible for building integrator products that cater to both integrators and new & existing blockchain integrations. Additionally, they will be tasked with onboarding new products to our suite of available integrations and handling the complete integration lifecycle. This lifecycle management includes overseeing version updates, migrations, and ensuring a smooth sunset process when necessary.
Given the technical nature of this role, the ideal candidate should possess (or be able to quickly learn) a deep understanding of blockchain integrations, coupled with the ability to lead engineering teams effectively. They should also be adept at cross-functional collaboration, ensuring that product management and engineering teams work harmoniously.
- Own and deliver new blockchain integrations.
- Streamline the integration process by identifying key areas of improvement and implementing strategies to streamline it.
- Oversee the development and enhancement of tools that cater to both integrators and blockchain integrations.
- Develop our integration factory to handle the complete integration lifecycle for new products. This includes the ability to launch diverse products, handle interdependencies, and manage version updates, migrations, and sunsets efficiently.
- Partner with integrations leadership to develop and prioritize a long-term strategic Integrations roadmap, ensuring Chainlink’s continued growth and leadership in the space.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology/business-related field
- 5 – 12 years of working experience in a product management or technical role that involved communication with engineering and delivery (platform/APIs/SDKs/ops/release/infrastructure) team
- Technical proficiency in blockchain technology: while specific expertise in integrations isn’t required, the candidate should have a solid understanding of blockchain technology. This foundational knowledge will enable them to ramp up quickly in the integration sub-domain.
- Ability to work seamlessly across different teams and have experience in client-facing or sales-facing roles
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal stakeholders, external partners, and integrators
- Ability to work on a distributed team with a high degree of ownership.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Open-minded to new ideas with a mindset of continuous learning.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance, or Marketing.
- Experience in developing or overseeing the development of tools that enhance the developer experience
- Ability to strategically look ahead and anticipate what’s coming next, while also being nimble and quick to address pressing and urgent matters.
- Ability to guide, motivate, and manage teams, especially when overseeing multiple projects, is essential.
- Familiarity with Chainlink’s ecosystem (ie: products, tools, and integrations).
- Experience managing the complete lifecycle of products/integrations, from inception to sunset
- Ability to analyze and understand the competitive landscape
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. To request an accommodation in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].