Date PostedSeptember 4, 2023
Expiration dateSeptember 30, 2023
FairMoney is a credit-led mobile bank for emerging markets. The company was launched in 2017, operates in Nigeria and India, and raised close to €50m from global investors like Tiger Global, DST & Flourish Ventures. The company has offices in France, Nigeria, Germany, Latvia, the UK, Türkiye, and India.
You will be working as a Product Manager in our Technology Division, which is now composed of 75+ people in Lagos, Bangalore, Paris, Türkiye, and remotely across the globe.
We are building Engineering centers of excellence across multiple regions and are looking for smart, talented, driven engineers. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the core engineering team of a fast-growing fintech poised for more rapid growth in the coming years.
Watch the way FairMoney is building Africa’s money story
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to help build and scale FairMoney’s mobile and POS-based payment product for Nigeria and ensure it becomes the most user-centric & sustainable digital payments and Banking services for merchants of all sizes.
- Set your team’s goals, success metrics, and roadmap to align with Fairmoney’s mission and drive maximum impact based on data analysis, market research, and company strategy.
- Conduct analysis and studies on value, usability, and feasibility.
- Develop success metrics and continued analysis of performance and reports post-launch.
- Creating and optimizing product features.
- Completely own your team’s products, existing or new, from ideation, through development, to launch, growth, and maintenance.
- Work closely with Design and UX Research to define customer journey and create amazing user experience; liaise with Engineering to ensure effective delivery of the product.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders, such as Product Marketing, Legal, and Product Strategy.
- Define and measure the metrics that inform the impact and success of your product.
- You have 3+ years of working with a high-growth tech company or working in banking/finance-related business areas such as acquiring, payments, and so on.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- An eye for great UX/UI and a good understanding of design best practices.
- Strong technical understanding.
- High analytical acumen along with a strong business sense that guides ROI-based prioritization.
- Experience formulating and driving a focused product vision, and owning the narrative with leadership, users, and partners
- A bias to action and bootstrapping major projects, never hesitant to roll up your sleeves and be hands-on
- Experience leading product development from zero to first release and beyond
- Readiness to provide insight and deliver measurable results for sophisticated products under ambiguous situations in a fast-paced environment
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Pension Plan
- Work From Home
- Training & Development
- Screening call with a member of the recruitment team for 30 minutes.
- Technical interview with members of the product team for 45-60 minutes.
- Assignment (takeaway).
- Interview with key stakeholders for 45-60 minutes.