Date PostedJune 13, 2023
Expiration dateJuly 3, 2023
We are looking for an independent, experienced IC to join our ChiliConvert/Product team as a product manager. This PM will be part of a very integral role here at Chili Piper building the next generation of our conversion optimization software.
This product manager will need to work closely with our product, engineering, and executive team to work to define the core functionalities of our product.
They also will need to be able to work cross functionally with all departments of Chili Piper.
- Gather and interpret all feedback on our current concierge UI platform from both internal employees and external customers
- Guide and translate above feedback to be able to provide direction to a product designer on the project
- Understand new UX assets and components to ensure Fire being designed and developed with these principles in mind
- Ability to mentalize of our user base – both current and potential admin / end user – to be able to design/develop features that will delight, satisfy and acquire
- Identify gaps in the market and within our current product to introduce next generation “smart” features
- Perform extensive competitor analysis to figure out strengths and weaknesses – leverage our strengths to drive marketing and sales initiatives and leverage our weaknesses to drive product prioritization
- Understand and manage a development team who functions in a weekly deployment cycle
- Translate business objectives and use cases to engineering pod(s) to create excitement and increase both product and market knowledge
- Work cross functionally with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success to ensure successful launches of product and features
- Stay on top of customer and prospect feedback to keep Chili Piper’s product best in class and drive adoption/utilization
- Work directly with GTM and product team to ensure PLG/PLS principles are top of mind to increase utilization on both new and existing feature sets
- Needs to be able to and want to hit the ground running
- Be a doer! No task or initiative is too large
- Has a results oriented mindset and will use product analytics to make data informed decisions within their product area
What We’re Looking For:
- 2-3+ years Product Management experience
- Customer Oriented Mindset
- Determined and tenacious
- High levels of creativity
- Must exhibit the growth mindset
- Ability to work cross functionally with all departments of Chili Piper in order to ensure successful feature and product launches
- Experience managing go to market for entire product launches (not just features)
- Quick on their feet and think critically to solve problems
- Clear communicator and educator
- Ability to adapt to a continuous delivery engineering process
- Innovation and creativity are a part of their problem solving skills
- A love for data!
- Passion for Chili Piper values of Help & Compassion, Innovate, Take Ownership, Growth Mindset, Have Fun
- Thrive in a fast pace environment with ability to prioritize and multi-task on the fly
- Strong emotional intelligence skills
- Resourcefulness, creativity and strategic thinking for troubleshooting problems
- Self motivated and self-directed; Fast learner
- Strong English communication and documentation skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment in which the requirements are not always well defined and priorities change frequently
- Strong attention to detail and documentation
- Comfortable in supporting and working with global customers across many time zones
How We Work
- Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom.
- Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
- Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don’t have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re getting things done. We’re a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
- Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.
- Unlimited Vacation
- Generous Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job