Date PostedJanuary 31, 2024
Expiration dateFebruary 19, 2024
saas.group was founded in 2017 with a simple goal in mind: to help promising, profitable companies reach their full potential. We’re not just a company; we’re an evolving community of digital products. Our growing portfolio currently consists of 18 well-known startups across various B2B sectors such as Online Marketing, Business Tools, eCommerce and Developer tools.
We are an international remote team with colleagues in over 30 countries around the world. Discover more about us in our Candidate’s Hub, where you can get an inside look at saas.group, explore our culture, and gain insights into our team. We believe that informed candidates make for stronger hires, and we invite you to explore what sets us apart.
The role is open at one of our portfolio companies, Tower.
The role is based in the GMT+0 to GMT+3 time zones and is offered only to residents within these time zones.
We’re currently looking for a Product Growth Marketing Manager to join our international remote team at Tower. Our popular Git client is actively used by thousands of great customers like Apple, Slack, Coinbase and Stripe on a daily basis.
We are a small, international, fully remote software team spread across Germany, Poland, Romania, Latvia and Portugal. Founded in 2010, we set out to make Git’s powerful features accessible to developers, designers, and non-technical people. Today, our software Tower is the best Git client for Mac and Windows and is used by over 100,000 customers – from startups to Fortune 100 companies.
We know we can achieve great goals only with the help of our peers. And at Tower, we are blessed to work in a team of extraordinary people. We’re not looking for someone to do the job. We’re looking for someone to join the team.
Since 2021, we have been a part of saas.group, which was founded in 2017 with a simple goal in mind: to help promising, profitable companies reach their full potential. We’re not just a company; we’re an evolving community of digital products. Our growing portfolio currently consists of 18 well-known startups across various B2B sectors such as Online Marketing, Business Tools, eCommerce and Developer tools.
- Create and implement strategies to spot growth opportunities and keep customer churn low.
- Analyze Tower’s usage trends across industries to help shape the product roadmap.
- Take advantage of existing data to improve Tower’s metrics, goals, and other KPIs.
- Build backlinks, release press materials, and share cheat sheets and other resources for organic link-building.
- Form partnerships with publications, content creators, and affiliate associates.
- Explore sponsorships with newsletters, podcasts, and meetups.
What You bring to the table
- 5+ years of experience with B2B or B2C growth generation, ideally in the SaaS space.
- Extensive knowledge of digital marketing tactics and strong data analytics skills.
- Familiarity with the tech scene and ability to connect with people & communities in the space and form partnerships.
- Technical knowledge of web analytic tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Social Media platforms.
- Excellent communication skills, both for outreach and for working collaboratively within a remote team environment.
- Proven ability to work autonomously, demonstrating self-motivation and the capacity to take initiative in planning and executing strategic marketing initiatives.
Personal traits matter more to us than technical skills. Here are some key qualities we seek:
- Very reliable & thorough: you accept responsibility for your own work and its quality
- Hungry to be part of a team that creates things that matter
- Self-motivated and capable of working remotely
- Open to discussions and a mindful communicator
- Willing to be part of a team & yet able to work independently
- Paying attention to detail
- Open-minded and respectful – regarding people, technologies and projects
- Happy to become part of a small, international team of friendly & skilled professionals
Values at Tower
We are a team driven by values. Not the ones that look nice on a poster, but ones that are truly and honestly lived.
- TRUST – We believe our colleagues make good & fair decisions. For example, when they take as many vacation days as they need (there’s no maximum number of holidays, but a minimum of 24 days). Or when they handle company money responsibly (you can make any purchases without asking for permission). We don’t control or micro-manage people.
- RELIABILITY – At Tower, you’re allowed to make any decision, even if it’s outside of your typical scope of duty. As a consequence, however, you also have to accept responsibility. We rely on our teammates to do their very best work.
- RESPECT – We have a deep and sincere respect for each other—both on a professional and personal level. We know we can achieve great goals only with the help of our peers.
- HUMILITY – We do what’s best for the team. This shows when you’re supporting a team decision even if you’d prefer something else.
- HEALTH – We require everyone to give 100%… but not more than that! Working long hours or weekends is rarely seen at Tower. If you want, you can even choose to work only a 4-day week. We encourage you to pursue a life beyond work!
- PRAGMATISM – We concentrate on the tasks that matter. Many things at Tower could be improved. But reality limits our time and energy in a painful way. To get meaningful work done, we need to live with countless little annoyances and concentrate on the things that bring us forward.
- GROWTH – All of us have a strong desire to grow. And Tower wants to help you achieve this. On the professional and on the personal, human level.
- REMOTE WORK – We are strong believers in freedom & flexibility. Therefore, you can work from wherever you want. In order to keep in touch, however, we meet in person at least once a year.