Date PostedAugust 1, 2023
Expiration dateAugust 31, 2023
Are you a fan of manga, web comics, and light novels? Do you dream of diving headfirst into the world of storytelling and creativity? Be a Product Experience Intern at the fastest growing English-originated publishing platform and art studio for manga, webcomics, and webnovels!
What You’ll Do
You will have a chance to elevate the art of storytelling in the anime multiverse by creating the best user interface and user experience for our users. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Participate in user research and interviews, workshops, and creative brainstorming sessions
- Conduct benchmarking studies of competitor platforms
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Conduct research to help develop personas, understand target audience and other associated UX research.
- Actively participate in design sprints and see your ideas come to life on the VoyceMe website and/or mobile apps
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Establish and build VoyceMe’s design system and branding guidelines together with the core team
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Be an active participant in all phases of the product development lifecycle–from product discovery to ideation to design and to user testing
- Support and guide engineering teams during design handovers
- Experience in creating wireframes, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Knowledge of Figma, or other wireframing tools (We use Figma here!)
- Fast Learner. You enjoy learning and have an ability to pick up new things quickly. You are always ready to ask thoughtful questions to ensure you are solving the right problems.
- Organized. Highly organized with the clear ability to prioritize and manage several things at once.
- Up-to-date with the latest UX/UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- An interest in gaming, anime or manga is a major plus!
How to Apply:
Send a message, expressing your passion for manga, web comics, and light novels, along with your portfolio link to [email protected]. Please make sure your portfolio has examples of web projects and/or UX/UI designs.