Date PostedJuly 12, 2023
Offered Salary$40000 - $75000 / year
Expiration dateAugust 21, 2023
We’re the people behind MailerLite, a team of creators dedicated to building outstanding online products and industry-leading email marketing software. We launched MailerSend to provide you with the same experience for transactional emails. After 10+ years of sending huge volumes of emails and experiencing similar challenges that you’re facing, we’re now happy to share our solution with you.
MailerSend is a cloud-based transactional email service built for developers, but designed so that the entire team, including designers, project managers, and marketing people, can use it. We are committed to providing a top-notch solution for transactional communication to our clients worldwide. We understand that behind every successful business is a team of passionate and dedicated individuals.
This time, we’re looking for a Product Designer who will play a crucial role in shaping the user experience and visual design of our transactional email service. Your innovative ideas and design expertise will contribute to the development of a product that empowers businesses and enhances their communication strategies. 🚀
Wondering why we think you’ll love working for MailerSend? Here are 5 reasons!
- You value great design
Great design plays a major role in everything we do, from our products to communication and internal processes.
- You’ll be challenged with interesting tasks
Our products are global leaders in their category and compete with the best companies in the world.
- You’ll take ownership
We don’t micromanage and try not to interrupt your work with random tasks. We do expect you to take full responsibility and ownership for the stuff you build.
- You’ll have experts at hand
Whenever you’re stuck, your teammates are eager to help you grow. And they’d love for you to share your knowledge too!
- You can count on stability
You can count on us to offer you a stable workplace! We’re continuously growing and we’ve been around for more than 10 years.
- You can pick where you want to work, every day
We’ve been working remotely for the past 8 years. Every day you get to choose which environment makes you the most productive.
What you’ll work with
In this role, you will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including developers, project managers, and marketers, to understand user needs and translate them into intuitive and visually appealing designs. You will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of design projects, from crafting user interfaces to creating engaging email templates.
What we offer
- Yearly salary $40,000-$75,000 (gross)
- Remote-first culture with the team working remotely from all over the world
- International health insurance provided with coverage in most countries. Monthly health care payout available in select countries where coverage is limited
- Company-paid retreats. Once per year we gather for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together
- 31 days of vacation per year. We encourage you to unplug and recharge!
- 12 paid sick days for your physical and mental well-being, no doctor’s note required. Parents can use them to care for their sick children
- 4 creative days. One paid day off per quarter to do something creative and fun
- 12 parental days per year. Enjoy one paid day off each month to treasure time with your children
- Parental leave. Enjoy paid bonding time at 100% of your salary when welcoming a new child into your family through birth or adoption – 3 months of maternity leave and 1 month of paternity leave
- Parenting budget of $1000. Celebrate the arrival of your little one, whether through childbirth or adoption, with a special gift from us
- Joy Budget. Annual budget to spend on whatever that brings you joy
- MacBook and other tools that’ll help you to do your job efficiently
- Check the full list of our awesome benefits here
- You’ve worked as a designer for at least 2 years and have a keenness for identifying user needs, defining clear solutions, and delivering those through detailed design
- You’re proficient with design tools such as Figma or Sketch and front-end development frameworks such as Tailwind or Bootstrap.
- You have practical knowledge of color theory, grid layout, typography, and graphic design
- You have outstanding attention to detail (when you apply, include the phrase “love my job” somewhere in your application)
- You’re an open-minded person with the ability to adapt and acquire technical knowledge quickly
- You have excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills in English
- Huge plus if you have experience in SaaS product design
- We will be able to consider your application only if you are based in Europe, Africa, or eastern regions of the Americas (EDT and CDT time zones)
- You have some copywriting experience