Date PostedOctober 25, 2023
Expiration dateNovember 13, 2023
Remote work is one of the great equalizers of our time, allowing people to secure employment opportunities from companies around the world, no matter where they were born or where they live. Omnipresent does just that.
We are a customer-focused global employment services partner that can help companies grow their teams in more than 155 countries and territories around the world. How do we do that? Well, through our SaaS platform, OmniPlatform. We help companies (big or small) deal with the complexities involved with hiring global teams remotely, by managing employee onboarding through to offboarding, including legal and compliance, payroll, expenses, and health and benefits.
We also practice what we preach! We are a fully remote company which means we have no head office. Our team of more than 400 people is located in more than 50 countries and territories around the world. This means you can work from anywhere. We provide benefits and support in any global location just as we would for our clients and their remote teams. Our company has a flat structure which means accountability and taking initiative towards your everyday tasks that help further our ambitious company goals.
At a time when remote work is exploding, we’re growing our team to help make global remote work a reality for people everywhere.
What will you do? (The role)
You will join our People Partnering Team on a 12 month maternity cover contract. You’ll work closely with other People team members and leaders, including our Operations team, which includes Customer Success and Payroll. You will play a pivotal role in partnering with our Chief Operating Officer (COO) to ensure the People strategy effectively drives business outcomes. Your focus will extend to the entire business area, acting as a strategic partner to advise, consult, and help define what a world-class people experience looks like. You’ll collaborate on various projects such as building progression frameworks, people analytics, feedback loops, employee engagement, DEI initiatives, and wellbeing programs. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Create the perfect people experience, encompassing growth frameworks, continuous feedback, succession planning, and more.
- Collaborate as a strategic partner with the leaders at Omnipresent, coaching, advising, and proactively anticipating their people needs.
- Lead and manage employee relations initiatives for your area, fostering positive workplace relationships and addressing any concerns or issues that may arise.
- Continuously refine the processes you introduce, ensuring they remain stage-appropriate and aligned with our mission. If it doesn’t contribute to our mission’s success, it won’t be on the people roadmap!
- Foster and champion our company culture, ensuring our values are integrated throughout the employee lifecycle, from onboarding to offboarding and every step in between.
What are you great at? (Previous experience)
- You’ve worked in a high growth organisation and possess an understanding of the unique challenges that accompany rapid expansion.
- You have strong ER knowledge in more than one country.
- You can demonstrate experience working effectively with remote and geographically dispersed teams.
- You’re proficient in building processes from scratch, challenging the status quo, and maintaining a continuous focus on enhancing the employee experience to drive peak performance.
- You have a collaborative approach with management to instil a culture centred around growth, experimentation, and achieving commercial objectives through an emphasis on user experience and iterative improvements.
You’re the kind of person who… (Requirements)
- Thrives in thinking big but starting small, gathering feedback from relevant stakeholders, and employing a methodical approach to testing and refining strategies.
- Excels in high-paced, ambiguous environments and excels in establishing processes from the ground up.
- Recognizes the critical role of culture as a competitive advantage and actively contributes to its preservation and enhancement.
- Utilizes data analysis to identify root causes and develop short, medium, and long-term plans for people-related initiatives.
- Embraces a Product approach to People, leveraging innovative solutions to address real People problems.
- Demonstrates a deep commitment to Diversity, Equity,Inclusion & Belonging (DEIBI) and employee Wellbeing.
- Balances a people-centric and empathetic approach with a strong commercial mindset.
What would make you really stand out? (Bonus points)
- Proven experience working with senior stakeholders and managing competing priorities effectively.
- Previous involvement with international teams, demonstrating adaptability in a diverse and global context.
What’s in it for you?
- Shared ownership: Being a part of our journey means you’ll own a piece of Omnipresent.
- Annual vacation entitlement: We have a flexible leave policy – you may take as much holiday as you like, so long as it is agreed with your manager. As a guidance, we expect people to take at least 33 days per year, including public holidays (or your region’s minimum, if greater).
- Flexible working: Work from anywhere in the world! We don’t care where or when you work, as long as the job gets done. We are genuinely as flexible as the work allows.
- Development: Training, coaching, and an environment that promotes career ambition and progression.
- Work environment: We are fully remote, allowing you to work from wherever you live in a flexible manner.
- Parental leave: For employees that have been with us for 12 months by their due date, we offer 6 months of fully paid parental leave for the primary caregiver, followed by statutory for your region. Secondary caregivers that have been with us for 12 months are entitled to 8 weeks fully paid parental leave.
- Wellbeing: Mental health and wellbeing support and services through Plumm
- Home office setup: It should go without saying that we will provide you with the equipment you need to work from home in the same way you would if you were in an office. We will provide you with the home office equipment you need to enable you to work effectively wherever you are, including covering internet costs.
- Education: We believe in helping you maximise your potential to deliver maximum impact. Get access to books, courses, mentors and learning plans to help you be your best and do your best!
- Additional benefits: we offer additional benefits that vary from region to region, such as medical, life insurance, pension/retirement funds and more – please ask your Talent Partner when you speak with us!
We believe remote working is a great equalizer and we practice what we preach. Inclusivity is fundamental to our mission and we are committed to conscious inclusion. We believe in the potential of everyone; regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.