Date PostedOctober 24, 2023
Expiration dateNovember 14, 2023
Finixio is a proudly Remote First company
Finixio is currently at an exciting growth stage surpassing 400 co-workers increasing our brand portfolio and affiliate sites to +100. We are growing in our existing markets and entering new ones.
We are very team-orientated, and commercially minded and enjoy open communication that is integral to us achieving our goals and spectacular growth.
In this newly created People Ops Admin Coordinator role you will support the HR department in various administrative and operational tasks. You will collaborate with employees, managers and HR Professionals across different functions and countries. The role will report directly to our People Operations Manager.
- Assist with onboarding new starters and offboarding including visa and permit processes.
- Ensure HR personnel records are aligned across our HR systems.
- Provide administrative support for HR executives.
- Manage and update HR databases with different information such as new hires, terminations, sick leaves, warnings, vacations, and time off.
- Undertake other HR / People Ops duties where appropriate.
- Being responsible for managing the visa and work permit application process for staff and foreign nationals within the organisation. This role involves liaising with government agencies, legal counsel, and internal stakeholders to ensure that all visa and permit requirements are met and maintained in compliance with relevant laws and regulations for Malta and the UK.
- Onboarding freelancers and handling short contracts.
Ad Hoc help with daily queries/questions from employees.
- There may be other objectives expected of you, in accordance with the satisfactory delivery of the role and in accordance with the company’s development.
- CIPD level 5 is preferable with a minimum of two years experience working in HR in the same or similar industry
- Familiarity with handling visas and permits in Malta and the UK
- Ability to effectively use computer software including Microsoft Office, Adobe and Google Suite.
- Knowledge of HR software (we use Hibob)
- Purpose-driven mindset and can work on own initiative
- Fluent in the English language – verbal and written
“What’s in it for me” we hear you ask?
- A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- Build an organisation right from the “beginning”
- Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- 33/30 free paid days
- Market leading remuneration and bonuses + revenue/profit shares available
- A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- An international team with over 35 nationalities
Based in Central London, but adopting a flexible and remote approach; Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 150 Websites / Brands – with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields – we are well funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.