Date PostedAugust 9, 2023
Expiration dateSeptember 6, 2023
I’m Nadia Vatalidis, the Head of People & Culture at TestGorilla. We’re a fast-growing HR SaaS tech startup that helps teams make better hiring decisions faster and bias-free.
Over the past year, we’ve experienced tremendous growth. More than 10,000 companies have replaced CVs with our assessments to screen candidates in an unbiased and data-driven way.
As we scale our efforts in 2023 and beyond, we’re looking for a People & Culture Partner who’s passionate about our mission of putting 1 billion people in their dream jobs and growing an inclusive, people first and healthy environment.
➡️ 🎥 Watch this video to find out a little more!
What’s in it for you?
- Directly supporting and enabling people managers to shape and develop their teams in alignment with business strategy
- Contribute to the managerial layer of TestGorilla in remaining a talent first and people first environment.
- Fully remote position with highly motivated, and values aligned colleagues from around the world
- Compensation range between €72,688 – €79,178 per annum + stock options
- Flexible hours and asynchronous environment
- Paid parental leave
- Remote working budget: €1,000 per year (pro-rata based on your start date)
- Learning & development budget: 3.5% of salary
The job in a nutshell
As a People & Culture Partner, you partner directly with the People & Culture team, as well as being our first people partner to support and develop our Managerial layer.
This role will involve employee relations, coaching crucial and critical performance and building alignment between our people initiatives and other departments at TestGorilla.
Previous experience in labor relations, employee relations and coaching for performance, is a must have for this position.
As our growth is supply-constrained rather than demand-constrained, you play a huge role in the growth of the company. As we’re a young and successful company in the recruitment space, you’re at the frontier of developments in the industry – a great place to advance your career in recruitment.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- Act as a coach, partner, and confidant to all people managers at TestGorilla. Support on all things people-related, such as performance management, coaching and organizational development. Considering we are still a small team, there will be alignment and connection building and program enablement between managers and the people & culture team
- Engaging and building relationships with talent acquisition, people & culture, hiring managers and all other departments at TestGorilla
- Partnering closely with Managers of people to resolve conflict, friction in their teams and to help grow and develop a safe, trusted and great environment to work in.
- Facilitating decision-making
- Working towards shared Key results and team goals
- Preparing scripts, content, templates and guidelines towards our documentation
- Improving our managerial experience
- Getting involved with our learning & development initiatives
- Collaborating closely with our People Operations team on all people, people programs and how this aligns to business/ departmental strategy
- Ensuring we continue to lean into inclusive, diverse and equitable business practices
- Keeping abreast with best practices in employee relations and coaching crucial conversations
- Improving our ability to support the business company wide on all risks
Here’s what we are looking for:
- You are inspired by our mission to place 1 billion people in dream jobs
You are fully aligned with our values
- You have knowledge of supporting managers in multiple countries and can thrive asynchronously
- You have worked in a global environment with multi-country employee relations experience
- You have outstanding organizational skills and excellent English written and communication skills
- You have good time management skills, including prioritizing urgent and important topics
- Relevant, progressive people experience in a generalist or partner capacity: recruiting, employee relations, people operations, compensation/benefits, and/or organizational development
- You act with a sense of urgency and adapts to a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Demonstrate discretion and sound judgment while working with sensitive and confidential materials
- You are an active listener and a facilitator with a knack for a collaborative approach and a strong emotional intelligence
- You are comfortable with the ambiguity and pace of iteration of an early-stage startup
Bonus points if…
- Have extensive experience in global employee relations
- Have worked in a small and scaling SaaS tech start-up before
We don’t offer rainbow glitter unicorns or dog-friendly offices (we literally don’t have an office), but we do offer real people, solid core values, and a product meant to give everyone a fair, unbiased chance at their dream jobs.
Here at TestGorilla, we eat our own dog food. We use our assessment platform to make sure we make the best hiring decisions faster and bias-free.
So if this role sounds like a good fit for you, I’d like you to take an assessment so we can get a better idea about whether you would fit the role. It’s also a great opportunity for you to get to know our product!
We encourage diverse applicants from a myriad of educational, work, and personal backgrounds to apply. We are a parent-friendly/caregiver-friendly employer who recognizes the importance of having a great life outside of work.
If you’re hired, I’ll do everything I can to help you succeed at TestGorilla and throughout the rest of your career.