Date PostedJanuary 25, 2024
Offered Salary$68000 - $102000 / year
Expiration dateFebruary 24, 2024
Camunda enables organizations to orchestrate processes across people, systems, and devices to continuously overcome complexity and increase efficiency. With Camunda, business users and developers collaborate using BPMN to model end-to-end processes and run sophisticated automation with the speed, scale, and resilience required to stay competitive. Hundreds of enterprises such as Atlassian, ING, and Vodafone design, orchestrate, and improve business-critical processes with Camunda to accelerate digital transformation. To learn more visitcamunda.com.
Annually recognized by Deloitte among top high-growth companies, Camunda operates as a global, remote organization.
What you’ll be doing:
Your responsibilities will include:
- Tactical / Operational, roughly 70% of the role time:
- Job kick offs with the Talent Acquisition Team
- Partnering with the TA team to kick off approved jobs.
- Job setup on our ATS – Greenhouse.
- Scheduling requests post Hiring Manager Screening.
- Utilizing our scheduling dashboard on Ashby to schedule for assigned roles.
- Offer documentation & candidate communication.
- Providing the correct offer documentation to our candidates based on their location & hiring entity. At Camunda we utilize our own entities & work with PEO partners to hire the best talent, everywhere!
- Ensuring a memorable candidate experience by providing excellent candidate communication.
- Onboarding & Onboarding Training.
- You will work closely with the People Operations team on the tactical element of onboarding and also the Learning & Development team on the learning onboarding program.
- Manage the end to end process from job kick off right through to post onboarding, this includes:
- Job kick offs with the Talent Acquisition Team
- Projects / Continuous Improvement, roughly 30% of the role time:
- At Camunda we like to iterate! This role, as with every role leaves room for continuous improvement to stretch projects.
- Some examples of past projects that this role has worked on:
- Working with the L&D team to transition our onboarding training to fully async.
- Creating a self-service onboarding training.
- Creating a new scheduling dashboard on Ashby.
- We have room for many more projects too!
*This is a remote role and can be based anywhere where we are eligible to hire, please find a list of available countries here.
What you bring:
- Ability and/or willingness to use our product.
- Detail orientation, paying great attention to detail.
- Strong stakeholder communication.
- Ability to prioritize effectively.
- Experience with Greenhouse.
- Lifecycle experience with scheduling and/or onboarding.
If you don’t think you meet all of the criteria but are still interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box – we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
What We Have to Offer:
Below is the annual Total Target Cash Compensation (Total Cash) range for Camundi located in one of our entities. Total Cash refers to base salary and 100% attainment of variable target, where applicable. Actual Total Cash offered will depend on factors such as skills and qualifications related to the role. To comprise the Total Rewards package, Camunda also offers equity (where applicable) in the form of a Virtual Employee Stock Option Plan and benefits based on the country of residence.
The annual Total Cash range for this position for Camundi in our entities is as follows:
- United States: $68,000.00 to $102,000.00
- Germany: €45,300.00 to €67,900.00
- United Kingdom: £44,100.00 to £66,100.00
- Singapore: S$84,500.00 to S$126,700.00
If you are outside one of these countries, you would be employed by our Preferred Employer Organization (PEO), Remote. After applying for the role and speaking with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners, you will be provided a link to access the Camunda Total Rewards Calculator which will outline the Total Cash range for your country.
- A remote culture that enables you to work remotely as much as you’d like to. We believe talent is global!
- A home office equipment budget and the choice of hardware. Mac, Windows, Linux – you choose what works best for you or/and you can work from a coworking space.
- We support our employees in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, so we offer and encourage flexible time off at Camunda. Use your flexible time for anything that helps you recharge your batteries or maintain your life outside of work.
- A clear mind is a healthy mind; we offer a Headspace subscription and pay towards your fitness activities.
- Power your self-driven learning journey and elevate your skills by unlocking up to 1000 $/€/£ annually with the Professional Growth Benefit.
- Social interactions are important to us! Each year, Camunda hosts a company-wide get-together in new and exciting locations. In 2024, we will be heading off to the Dominican Republic. Find out more about past annual retreats.
- Inclusive culture based on our FAITHvalues; quarterly performance reviews and employee engagement surveys to make sure you feel heard and valued.
- We understand that our employees contribute immeasurably to Camunda’s success. To allow employees to benefit from that success, every Camunda employee is offered virtual shares from our Virtual Stock Option Plan (VSOP).
- More of what we offer globally & in your country can be found here.
“Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — this is a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/.