Date PostedOctober 23, 2023
Offered Salary$45000 - $55000 / year
Expiration dateNovember 13, 2023
Our mission is to open the door to the life-changing impact of education and help make education accessible for all. As a nimble growth stage start-up, we’ve emerged as the leading online education platform helping over 30 million learners and educators each month. Study.com has earned numerous awards and it has been recognized as one of the most transformational companies in EdTech, living up to our commitment to all learners: Breakthroughs Start Here. From students and educators in over 9,000 school districts that use Study.com, to working adults striving to complete their college degree or gain professional certifications, we empower them to reach their full potential. Our product is our impact! Across our college programs alone we have saved students over $200M in tuition and enabled tens of thousands to become nurses, teachers, accountants and more. Additionally, as part of our mission we’ve donated over $27 million across social impact programs to learners and educators.
Study.com requires vaccination and boosters for all employees.
We’re looking for a strategic and driven sales candidate to join our team as a trusted adviser to customers and prospects within the K12 vertical.
In this role, you will help our K12 customers adopt Study.com’s solutions across the full spectrum of their educational learning experience.
Are you a strategic and process-driven seller who constantly exceeds revenue goals? Do you prioritize your clients’ best interests and work to co-create value with them? Are you a solutions-oriented seller, with a growth mindset, and a strong desire to change education for the better? If so, we’d love to talk with you!
- Develop and pursue new business opportunities to land and expand Study.com’s sales in schools and districts
- Develop, manage and grow prospect sales pipeline in your territories
- Drive customer retention and renewal growth in the K-12 segment
- Build strong relationships with various stakeholders across customers’ organizations
- Provide consultative support to prospective partners, showcasing the value of our education solutions for their students
- Use data and insights to overcome customer objections and drive decision- making and ultimately sales
- Engage with customers to demonstrate value and optimize ROI
- Gather feedback from the field to contribute to the enhancement of our sales strategy
- Efficiently manage contract services and procurement cycles
- Utilize your business acumen for account planning, considering economic and industry factors
- Effectively use CRM and other tools to manage the sales cycle
- At least 1 year of relevant sales or partnership experience, preferably within SaaS products or services
- Proven track record of driving conversations, managing deals, and engaging stakeholders
- Desire to thrive in an entrepreneurial, dynamic environment
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation abilities
- Confidence in interacting with decision-makers and driving sales
- Effective time management and prioritization skills
- Enthusiasm for contributing to growth in a fast-paced industry
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field
- Prior exposure to the e-learning industry (preferred)
- Familiarity with academic space or previous work with K12 or higher education stakeholders
- Ability to gather and utilize data to inform decision-making and influence others
The salary range for this role is $45,000 – $55,000 per year with an OTE (on target earnings) of $65,000 – $75,000 per year. The salary range associated with this job considers the skill sets, experience and training required for this role.
At Study.com, we know that strong communities are built on the power of our diversity, and we respect and strive to understand for the diverse identities, race, ethnicities, backgrounds, and perspectives of our team members. Our work and company culture have been consistently recognized, including:
· Inc. Best Place to Work
· Fortune Great Places to Work – Best Workplaces in the Bay Area
· Golden Bridge Awards – Gold Winner, Corporate Social Responsibility
· San Francisco Business Times & Silicon Valley Business Journal – Best Places to Work
We are in the heart of downtown Mountain View, just a few steps from the Caltrain station. We have comprehensive health and wellness benefits. We offer ongoing education and professional growth opportunities, including a life-long membership to Study.com. You can also expect:
· 100% paid health, vision, and dental insurance for employees
· 401(k) with employer match
· 20 – 30 PTO days each year (increases with tenure)
· 10 paid holidays
· Tuition reimbursement and gift matching programs
Study.com provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran or disability status. In addition to federal law requirements.
Study.com complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Additionally, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with applicable state and local laws.