Date PostedJuly 11, 2023
Expiration dateAugust 14, 2023
Deel is a global team that helps businesses hire anyone, anywhere, easily. Deel consists of more than two thousand self-driven individuals spanning over 100 countries. Our unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and innovating the Deel platform and our products for customers.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.
Why should you be part of Deel’s success story?
A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer dictate how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel sees a world without hiring borders and endless talent that pairs perfect candidates with great companies.
We offer global teams all the tools they need to hire, onboard, manage, pay, and scale at full speed. We aim to foster a diverse global economy by building a generational platform that seamlessly connects companies with talent worldwide.
After our successful Series D in 2021, we raised another $50M last year, doubling our valuation to $12B.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel — the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
What you’ll do at Deel
- Be the SME for Paid Social channels and responsible for all day-to-day operations of Paid Social campaigns and activity for Deel including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Quora, Twitter, Tiktok. This includes awareness/branding campaigns, consideration/traffic/download campaigns and acquisition (main goal) campaigns.
- Work with our Director of Performance Marketing and Regional Paid Ads Managers to ensure our Paid Social efforts are top performing and constantly improving
- Perform daily platform management and monitor paid social performance to identify key trends and implement optimizations to hit Growth KPIs.
- Test and iterate on campaign structures, bidding, ad creative, budgets and other impact driven variables for continuous growth, scale, and expansion to reflect our growing verticals, country expansion and brand/product priorities.
- Own the testing structures and relationship with our Copywriting and Design teams to construct and iterate on new ads and A/B tests constantly.
- Work cross-functionally with various other teams (growth, product, data, local marketing managers etc.) to ensure campaigns are built and optimized for success
- Educate the Growth team on latest paid social trends and clear insights on performance to enhance knowledge across teams and provide new ideas to facilitate growth
- Manage and own relationships with Paid Social vendors
Some key qualifications
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience managing Paid Social accounts end-to-end for a B2B brand, ideally in-house.
- You are an expert with the Paid Social platforms including, but not limited to, Meta Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Quora Ads, Reddit Ads, TikTok ads, Twitter Ads with performance-based goals (CPL, SQO, pipeline, ROAS etc)
- You are data-driven and comfortable with setting up dashboards and using the latest analytics tools to track the performance of your initiatives
- You have been responsible for lead generation for Paid Social and have directly impacted revenue in your previous roles and consistently hit CPL, SQO and ROAS KPIs
- You are an active relationship builder who can collaborate with internal and external teams to consistently improve processes and communication workflows
- You are self-motivated and adaptable and comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
We’d especially love to speak with you if you’ve:
- Managed Paid Social in-house for an HR or FinTech B2B SAAS company
- You have worked on localization of ads, country-specific targeting/goals and campaigns in multiple languages
- You have worked at a very fast-growing startup/scaleup
- You have previously successfully worked in a remote & distributed team
- You are fluent in other languages besides English
Our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
- Computer equipment applicable to your role
- Stock grant opportunities
- Additional perks and benefits based upon your employment status and country
- The ability to choose where you work whether it be your home, the beach, or a WeWork
At Deel, we’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.