Date PostedOctober 24, 2023
Expiration dateNovember 14, 2023
Andela Talent Cloud is the industry’s only unified solution to manage the complete global talent lifecycle. We help enterprises source, qualify, hire, manage, and pay global technical talent in one integrated platform.
Market leaders partner with Andela to help rewrite their workforce strategies to include global, remote talent from over 175 countries to scale their teams and deliver projects faster.
Andela Talent Cloud provides an intelligent, AI-driven platform that helps enterprises build remote-fluent teams from emerging geographies such as Africa and Latin America. Powerful AI-matching algorithms learn from thousands of data points in the hiring journey to pinpoint the best engineers up to 70% faster at 30 to 50% less cost than other hiring approaches. Andela caters to specialized disciplines such as Application Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud, and Data & Analytics, with over 30 specific use cases. The world’s best brands trust Andela, including GitHub, Mastercard Foundry, ViacomCBS, and Mindshare.
About the Role:
Andela is seeking a meticulous and adaptable Paid Media Coordinator to join our dynamic marketing team. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting in the development, implementation, and management of paid media campaigns across various digital channels to drive brand awareness, traffic, and conversion. The ideal candidate will have a fundamental understanding of digital marketing principles and be enthusiastic about analyzing data to optimize campaign performance.
This role is critical to our marketing team as we intensify our customer acquisition, engagement, and expansion efforts. Your objective is to become the go-to Andela Paid media specialist, serving as the definitive expert on all Paid media initiatives aimed at raising awareness, driving acquisition, and facilitating customer conversions. You’ll work closely with our Content, Product, Creative, and Growth teams to achieve this.
- Assist in the creation, management, and optimization of paid media campaigns across multiple platforms including Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and LinkedIn Ads.
- Monitor and adjust bids and budgets to maximize ROI.
- Track and analyze campaign performance and conduct regular reporting to highlight wins, areas of improvement, and recommendations for future campaigns.
- Utilize analytics tools to evaluate search performance, comprehend data, and provide insights.
- Conduct market research to identify new advertising opportunities and stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitors.
- Keep abreast of the latest paid media tools, platforms, and best practices.
- Work closely with various departments including SEO, content, creative, and product teams to develop cohesive and integrated campaigns.
- Support the development of creative assets including ad copy, images, and landing pages.
- Help manage the allocated budget for paid media campaigns and ensure spend is aligned with campaign goals.
- Assist in monthly and quarterly budget forecasting and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, or related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in paid media advertising, preferably in a digital agency setting.
- Familiarity with digital advertising platforms such as Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads and Facebook Business Manager.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze data and derive actionable insights.
- Proficient in MS Excel and/or Google Sheets.
- Basic understanding of digital marketing concepts, metrics, and platforms.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Proactive and willing to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Fully Remote work culture – we hire globally and all of our roles are fully remote!
- Bring your own device stipend – buy your own laptop with funds from Andela
- Flexible working hours
- Equity (as a part of the compensation package)
- Healthcare, 401k / pension (US only)
- Andela Affinity Groups
- Growth & development paths
- Generous Paid Time Off, Parental Leave, Compassionate Leave
And more to come! We’re on a journey to reimagine global benefits at Andela.
At Andela, we outcompete through diversity. We know that our strengths lie in the multiplicity of talents, perspectives, backgrounds & orientations resident in our community and we take pride in that. Andela is committed to a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. Each individual has the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes equal employment opportunities and prohibits discriminatory practices. Andela provides equal employment opportunities and workplace to all employees and applicants without regard to factors including but not limited to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy (including breastfeeding), genetic information, HIV/AIDS or any other medical status, family or parental status, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This commitment applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Our policies expressly prohibit any form of harassment and/or discrimination as stated above.
Andela is home for all, come as you are.