Date PostedAugust 13, 2023
Expiration dateSeptember 8, 2023
We are looking for an Operations Associate who will provide essential operational support across our globally distributed, remote-first team. This role reports to our Head of Operations and requires candidates who are available or open to working EU hours.
Scroll is building an open source, bytecode level compatible zkEVM layer 2 solution for Ethereum. Our mission is to scale Ethereum while maintaining our values of credible neutrality, openness, and execution.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Foster a positive and collaborative culture, ensuring that the team has the necessary resources and support to excel in their roles.
- Help to continuously review existing operational processes and identify areas for improvement to streamline workflows, eliminate bottlenecks, and implement efficient solutions.
- Support on cross-functional projects and initiatives.
- Arrange regular knowledge sharing sessions and help to optimise our monthly All Hands.
- Manage software platforms and relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Support on offsite planning, and event operations.
Required Skills and Experience
- 1-2+ years’ experience in operations, ideally including fast-growth startup experience.
- Ability to work collaboratively across all business functions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with exceptional attention-to-detail.
- Hunger and drive to thrive in a fast-paced remote environment.
- Experience using Asana, Notion, and Slack.
- Interest and / or experience in web3.
- You’re a positive and efficient executor with high energy, optimism and a healthy sense of humour.
- You have a growth mindset and an ability to find creative solutions.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and can pivot and adapt when necessary. Scroll is constantly evolving, naturally our challenges and priorities change with this rapid evolution.
- Our team creates high-quality work against challenging deadlines, we need people that thrive in this environment who are able to own tasks and support them to meet and surpass expectations.
What We Offer
- A mission-led, collaborative culture
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology and like-minded people who are contributing to the progression of Ethereum
- Competitive salary package / generous paid time off / annual growth budget
- Remote from any location with flexible hours
- Home office set up / co-working membership allowance
- Private healthcare in selected countries
Scroll is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need, please let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate.