Date PostedJune 14, 2023
Expiration dateJuly 10, 2023
Superside is looking for an Onboarding Consultant, for the Onboarding Services team to guide customers through the initial stages of their journey with Superside.
As such, you’ll tailor the onboarding process to our customers’ needs, ensuring their successful integration into our creative ecosystem, and helping strengthen our partnerships with them. Customers will range from up-and-coming start-ups to well established brands and companies likeMeta, Amazon, Red Bull & Google.
Reporting to the Onboarding Services Team Leader, success in this role will be measured by your ability to serve as a trusted advisor to both the customer and internal account teams, facilitating a seamless onboarding experience and fostering strong, lasting relationships.
What you’ll be doing
- Serve as the primary point of contact and trusted advisor throughout the customer’s onboarding journey, offering expert guidance and support
- Tailor the onboarding process to the customer ‘s needs, objectives, and size, ensuring their successful integration into our platform and processes
- Promptly address and resolve customer concerns or issues, working closely with the account team to overcome any onboarding-related challenges
- Monitor customer satisfaction and progress during the onboarding period, providing regular reports and updates to management and stakeholders
- Deliver comprehensive training on Superside’s platform, processes, and best practices, ensuring new users are fully equipped to leverage our services
- Conduct productive workshops and guide conversations with customers to align their needs, challenges, and objectives with our offerings
- Coordinate with members of the Digital Marketing Consulting Services team and other Onboarding team members to ensure customers receive the appropriate level of support
- Foster effective collaboration between teams to deliver a holistic, value-added service to our customers.
What you’ll need to succeed
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a comparable field
- Solid experience in a customer-centric role, ideally within a SaaS or creative services environment
- Outstanding communication and relationship-building skills, with a proven knack for cultivating trust and rapport with customers
- Proficient strategic thinker with strong business acumen and proactive problem-solving abilities to understand and support customers ‘ overarching goals through onboarding initiatives
- In-depth understanding of customer onboarding procedures, support practices, and digital marketing fundamentals
- Capability to leverage onboarding processes to support customers ’ broader business objectives
- Proven expertise in engaging multiple customer concurrently, ensuring timely delivery of high-quality results
- Capacity to decipher data, metrics, and performance indicators, using these insights to provide actionable recommendations to account teams and customers
- Superior proficiency in English, capable of effectively presenting ideas and translating complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Technologically adept and industry-seasoned, maintaining up-to-date knowledge of market trends, emergent technologies, and competitive landscapes.
Why join us
Superside’s vision is to create more equal opportunities globally by accelerating the world’s transition to online work. With that in mind, we’ve built a natively remote company enabling us to attract the best talent no matter where they are.
Need more convincing? Here’s a skimmable, non-exhaustive list of reasons to join us:
- A global community of talented people working from more than 60 different countries
- Flexible working hours and fully remote setup. We’ve been remote from day one. No weird office legacy
- A high-pace, high-energy, and high-performance environment
- Trusting, ego-free and truth-seeking team members
- Pioneering the future of work with a fair, friendly and supportive community. We’re pretty proud of this one
- A career path towards increased responsibility, mentorship and leadership. We grow, you grow
- See something you want to improve? Awesome. We’re a flexible and collaborative team that is always learning and growing
- Opportunity to work for a company with a people-centric mission. Help us make talent a competitive advantage.