Date PostedOctober 8, 2023
Expiration dateOctober 20, 2023
Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company,with a growing club of 25,000+ customers including startups, universities and Fortune 500 firms. We’re motivated by excellent quality, and proud to have received a 97% satisfaction rating from our customers.
That’s because, to us, each day is a chance to grow. As a team, we continuously inspire each other to learn new and better ways to make an impact. We own our jobs proudly – our leaders don’t hold our hands, but they’re in our corner whenever we ask for help – and our environment is flexible and remote-first.
The Multilingual SEO Intern will assist the Multilingual SEO Team’s work in every aspect. With the help of their mentors, you will support and implement our various SEO and localization efforts in nine different markets, delivering translations to the website with the help of the specialized translator team. The Multilingual SEO Intern will report to the Multilingual SEO Team Lead.
What You Will Do:
- Learn and apply on-page SEO best practices, including meta-tagging, alt text, and content optimization.
- Support the team’s internal link-building tasks.
- Optimize multimedia elements like images, videos, and infographics for search and user experience.
- Address crawl errors and troubleshoot issues the Multilingual SEO Team finds on non-EN Kinsta sites.
- Edit and proofread articles to ensure SEO-optimized, readable, and error-free content.
- Upload, format, and keep up-to-date translations in WordPress, adhering to our styling guidelines and rules.
- Translate articles, web pages, and other content into nine languages with AI translation tools.
- Collaborate with native translators to validate translation accuracy and to ensure high-quality non-EN content.
What You Bring To The Table:
- Some exposure to SEO.
- Currently studying Marketing or IT.
- Have used WordPress or other CMS software in the past.
- Experience with HTML, Word, Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets).
- Professional English and Hungarian language skills.
- Hungarian student ID and full-time student status is a must to fill this position.
- Flexible and remote-first environment.
- Annual remote expense budget.
- Flexible PTO after three months.
- Annual professional development budget and English lessons: available after one year with Kinsta.
Kinsta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and we will take actions to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, religion, creed, disability, marital status, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.