Date PostedFebruary 13, 2024
Offered Salary$80000 - $100000 / year
Expiration dateMarch 1, 2024
Circle is building the world’s leading all-in-one platform for online communities. We make it possible for creators, coaches, educators, and businesses to bring together their audience with engaging discussions, live streams, events, chat, courses, and payments — all in one place, all under their own brand.
We’re proud to be a fully remote company of around 130 (and growing!) team members from 30+ countries around the world. We strive to find exceptional talent, empower them to do their best work, and in turn, have a meaningful impact in their own lives. We don’t track hours, but we manage for outcomes in an a-synchronous culture.
Twice a year, we bring the whole company together for incredible company retreats in beautiful places around the world!
About the role
We are in search of an exceptionally talented Motion Designer proficient in creating engaging animations, with expertise in storytelling through motion graphics. This individual will be an integral part of our creative team, working with our Growth Design Studio, where they will be responsible for developing captivating animations for website feature pages, landing pages, product launches, social channels, advertisements, and templates across our brand.
What you’ll be doing
- Take the lead in developing and owning the animation style for our products, collaborating closely with the Design Studio to ensure a cohesive visual identity.
- Create captivating and unique animations for our website, advertisements, social media channels, and product launches/updates.
- Act as a visionary, bringing fresh and innovative ideas to the table while working closely with cross-functional teams to align with project goals.
- Collaborate closely with the product and marketing teams, taking responsibility for creating animations that effectively communicate product features and align with marketing strategies.
- Work within the Design Studio, fostering a collaborative and creative environment.
- Participate in client meetings and presentations to articulate design concepts and strategies.
What you’ll need to be successful
- Strong alignment with our values, find our values on our career page if you haven’t read up on them yet.
- You are proficient in English (spoken, written, and reading) at a CEFR Level C2 / ILR Level 5.
- 4+ years of professional experience in motion design, with a focus on leading projects.
- An exceptional portfolio showcasing a unique style and collaborative projects.
- Mastery of industry-standard software such as Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, Figma, Lottie files and other relevant tools.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to translate complex concepts into visually compelling animations that resonate with our target audience.
- Detail-oriented with a strong sense of ownership and the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- You have worked on SaaS projects
$80,000 – $100,000 a year
Cash compensation is a starting point, and we want all of our team members to be able to grow in their roles. In addition to equity, benefits and perks, our cash compensation is subject to an annual review and increase on a once per year basis on the hire date anniversary.
The fun stuff
Fully remote: work from anywhere in the world!
Autonomy and trust to do your job: we care about outcomes over everything else.
Paid time away: all employees are given 35 days of PTO annually.
Generous U.S. benchmarked compensation and startup equity no matter where you are in the world.*
Awesome medical coverage with 100% coverage for you and your family, or medical reimbursement options where applicable!*
Home office stipend to help you get up and running.
Learning & development stipend to help you level up your professional skills.
Annual bonus potential for roles that don’t already receive variable income or commission.
Company retreats: Twice a year, the Circle team gets together for a fully paid company retreat in incredible places around the world! We’ve had past retreats in Colombia, Portugal, and Mexico, with more planned on the horizon.
Check out our Careers page for more.
*Your role, location and unique circumstance may affect this.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
As a fully-remote international company, diversity is baked into our DNA. Here’s how our CEO, Sid Yadav, frames our hiring mission: “let’s find talent in underserved and under-represented corners of the world, set them up to do the best work of their lives, and in turn, change their life.” To achieve this hiring mission, we offer competitive U.S.-benchmarked compensation no matter where someone’s located in the world, and we proactively seek candidates who expand representation of backgrounds, cultures and lived experiences in our teams.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Circle is an equal opportunity employer and as such, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
If you require any accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.