Date PostedOctober 30, 2023
Expiration dateNovember 13, 2023
We are a team of world class builders and researchers with expertise across several domains: Ethereum Protocol Engineering, Layer-2, Decentralized Finance (DeFi), Miner Extractable Value (MEV), Smart Contract Development, Security Auditing and Formal Verification.
Working to solve some of the most challenging problems in the blockchain space, we frequently collaborate with renowned companies, such as Ethereum Foundation, StarkWare, Gnosis Chain, Aave, Flashbots, xDai, Open Zeppelin, Forta Protocol, Energy Web, POA Network and many more.
We actively contribute to Ethereum core development, EIP’s and network upgrades together with the Ethereum Foundation, and other client teams.
You can view all our open positions here: https://jobs.nethermind.io/
Are you the one?
The Marketing Data Analyst will be responsible for enhancing our data capturing and analysis systems. You’ll know how to leverage APIs, AI tools, and specifically ChatGPT to create innovative automation processes that refine how we collect, organize, and transform complex marketing data into actionable insights. The role has a dual focus: analyzing social, website, and product data to identify trends and audience insights, and making sure this information is easily accessible to the broader organization. The ideal candidate is adept at utilizing visualization tools and articulating insights that inform and shape our inbound marketing and website optimization strategies.
In this role, creative and strategic thinking are as crucial as technical expertise. At Nethermind, we are not just about data but the stories that data tells. If you are passionate about transforming data into strategic assets that power decision-making and innovation, we are eager to meet you!
- Data Capture & AI solutions: Work with APIs, and leverage ChatGPT and other AI tools to set up innovative processes that streamline, automize, and optimize our data processes.
- Comprehensive Analysis: Clean, sort, and visualize data from various marketing sources, and conduct competitor research to benchmark and position our strategies effectively.
- Data Visualization: Utilize data visualization tools to create intuitive dashboards and reports that articulate findings, trends, and insights to the marketing team and broader organization.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Develop relationships across Nethermind, working closely with the sales, engineering, and senior management teams to cater to their data needs and insights requirements.
- Industry Trends: Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices in marketing data analysis, integrating innovations and improvements into our processes and tools continuously.
- Marketing Activity Correlation: Identify intricate correlations between diverse marketing activities, providing a nuanced understanding of their collective impact.
- Audience Analysis: Utilize data to understand audience profiles, preferences, and behaviors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Statistics, Computer Science, or a related field
- 1-2 years of experience in a related field, especially in data analysis or marketing analytics
- Proficiency in a data analysis tool such as Python, or a data visualization tool such as matplotlib etc.
- Strong math and problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically and interpret complex data sets
- Excellent English communication skills (both written and verbal) and collaboration skills, with the ability to effectively present findings to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Knowledge in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Experience with Notion or similar collaboration and organizational tools to effectively manage projects and workflows
- Understanding of SEO best practices
Nice to have:
- Proficient in SEO and up-to-date with the latest search engine ranking science
- Experience in a marketing or consumer insights capacity is a plus.