Date PostedJuly 31, 2023
Offered Salary$40000 - $50000 / year
Expiration dateAugust 31, 2023
We are looking for an experienced Marketing analyst to support our marketing team. Your responsibilities will include tracking online marketing trends, collecting and analyzing data, building predictive models, optimizing and reporting marketing campaign performance. Marketing analyst will report into Director of analytics.
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Collecting and analyzing customer, marketing, and web behavioral data.
- Testing campaigns, analyzing key metrics, and identifying opportunities to increase campaign performance.
- Developing and presenting learnings from your analyses, including actionable insights and recommendations.
- Developing digital campaign and web measurement strategies.
- Creating dashboards, data visualizations, and campaign performance reports.
- Monitoring and analyzing digital media and marketing trends.
- Communicating and presenting to colleagues, senior managers, and internal clients.
- In collaboration with data engineers optimize data workflows, control for data consistency and coverage across domains and IT solutions (Looker, Snowflake, etc.).
What We’ll Love About You:
- You are proactive, you take the initiative and offer the lines of approach instead of dumping the problem on the others
- You know how to communicate your opinion in a simple, well-argued manner backed by the numbers and are able to finish things you have started
- You like to solve complex and new problems, try new technologies, monitor the market, and constantly evolve.
- You are not afraid to make mistakes or admit not knowing something
- You are open to new and difficult challenges
What You’ll Need to Have:
- 3+ years of data analytics work experience.
- Intermediate in statistical methods, experimental design, using quantitative analysis to impact key decisions.
- Experience writing SQL queries and working with large data sets.
- Experience in product analytics and BI tools (eg. GA, Mixpanel, Amplitude, Looker, Tableau, or similar).
- Understand overall business value, rather than think and care just about numbers and charts.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- English language skills at upper intermediate level (or higher).
- Programming skills in R/Python.
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Competitive base compensation
- Bonus program
- Paid Time Off and Work From Home
- A fun, creative and energetic work environment
Scentbird inspires fragrance lovers to go beyond the ordinary and sample scents that evoke passion, confidence, and the unknown. Our mission is to revolutionize the way we perfume by bringing the ultimate fragrance playground right to your fingertips and offering a digital subscription service that lets members choose from over 500+ designer perfumes each month.
About the Brands:
- Scentbird: The easiest way for fragrance lovers to discover, try, and buy their favorite scented products without a commitment
- Deck of Scarlet: Deck of Scarlet was created to break the boredom and shake up clean beauty. The line of bold cosmetics features vivid colors, innovative textures, and unprecedented finishes that bring the fun and creativity back to clean beauty.
- Confessions Of A Rebel: We’re not afraid to provoke. Our fragrances are made to excite and inspire: some are subversive, others are straightforward, all are compelling in their own right. He, she, they, YOU – our confessions are not caged in by gender.
- Goodhabit: Built for the digitally native generation, Goodhabit is pioneering the movement in defending your skin against artificial blue light and modern day skin stressors. We’re developing clean, conscious, and effective skincare solutions that keep you connected, and your skin, protected.
- Sanctuary: Our newest brand to the Scentbird family. This fragrance, just like the playful creature that was its muse, this scent opens with an energetic blend of red berries and fresh bamboo as a nod to the Red Panda’s favorite foods, while pink pepper adds an extra lively twist. Verdant notes like white tea, violet, and oakmoss pay homage to its habitat in the Himalayan Forests and mountains of China, as cashmere woods evoke a soft, cuddly feeling.
- Drift: drift is uprooting the traditional air-care market. With beautifully designed products that blend in with bespoke scents that stand out. We take pride in our fragrances, keeping them free from the traditional chemicals used in the fragrance industry. We are always phthalate and paraben free. drift’s subscription customer base is loyal and growing fast.
Scentbird is committed to bringing individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives into the Nest. We strive to uphold an inclusive environment where individuals of all different backgrounds, ages, colors, ethnicities, gender, or gender identities, genetics, physical or mental abilities, protected veteran status, race, religious or sexual orientation, thrive. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated internally to going above and beyond in fostering diversity. Come as you are – we’re excited to meet you.
Salary range: $40,000 – $50,000 *
* All compensation is at the discretion of the company and based on the applicant’s experience.