Date PostedNovember 12, 2023
Expiration dateNovember 27, 2023
We’re an organization driven to give people time back in their day. We do this by solving challenges people experience in their lives that can be made easier with technology. We’re Assembly, we help visionary leaders build platforms customers rely on and businesses thrive on.
We partner with our clients to help them adopt the cloud and build the technology assets needed to transform their business, whether that be new custom software development, cloud migrations, or application modernization of existing, legacy systems.
We’re a high-performing entrepreneurial team with nearly two decades of experience helping enterprise organizations, including Honda, Acura, Brookfield, Canon, and many more continuously evolve their tech to meet their business goals.
We are a fully remote company that takes pride in having an unmatchable team of practitioners, in 5 countries across 4 continents, that have helped us rise to the ranks of being on the Profit 500, Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies, Best Workplaces in Technology, and Best Workplaces in Canada (Top 50).
We are looking for a seasoned marketing leader with an entrepreneurial and growth mindset to lead our marketing efforts, drive predictable and profitable revenue opportunities and develop partnerships within the enterprise segment.
Working alongside our VP of Growth, you will be responsible for elevating our marketing strategy and managing the entire marketing funnel from awareness to conversion.
You’ll orchestrate the execution for all elements in an integrated end-to-end marketing function, including brand, product marketing, content and thought leadership, nurture campaigns, lead generation, digital marketing, field marketing, and sales enablement to drive qualified leads and pipeline, resulting in solid ROI.
You will succeed in this role if you:
- You’re a demand generation guru within B2B technology products/services and have direct experience working with enterprise companies and partner networks.
- Thrive in a scale-up environment where a pragmatic and sometimes ‘scrappy’ approach is required rather than a perfectionist approach to get things done.
- You take a structured approach to complex problems using data to inform decisions and communicate the results.
- You’re curious – striving to find innovative solutions and answers and not accepting market practices as the only answer.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Collaborate, orchestrate, and execute the marketing acquisition and nurture strategy to accelerate growth, focusing on near-term plans to capture that growth through go-to-market strategies that drive a predictable pipeline of qualified leads and profitable revenue opportunities for the sales team.
- Develop and execute multi-channel demand generation and account-based marketing programs (i.e., content and thought leadership, nurture campaigns, digital marketing, field marketing, and sales enablement, etc.) that drive qualified leads, generate sales pipeline, and increase deal velocity.
- Develop (in collaboration with content vendors) effective sales enablement content (i.e., playbooks, pitch decks, one-pager, impact stories, whitepapers, infographics, presentations, etc.) that accelerate the buyer’s journey.
- Deeply understand our industry, customer segments, buyer personas, buyer journey, and launch targeted campaigns to drive engagement that advances them through the funnel.
- Conduct market and customer research to gather data and insight about target personas, buyer needs and purchasing decisions for our three core service areas.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Engagement, Revenue, and Finance to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target consumer/buyer personas.
- Continually evaluate new opportunities to reach our key customer segments and target accounts and implement marketing programs to nurture prospects into sales-ready leads.
- Establish, monitor, and report on KPIs to ensure marketing strategies and programs are executed effectively and track success against shared goals, reporting on progress and learnings along the way.
- Track the marketing budget, including oversight of existing spending, business case creation for incremental investments, tracking performance, and reporting on the impact of the investment.
- Develop briefs to communicate project requirements to a collective of marketing partners (i.e., SEO/SEM, Design, Copywriters, etc.) and act as the main point of contact for execution and ongoing vendor management.
- Manage the delivery of project tasks, activities, milestones, and resources, including capturing project requirements, plans, timelines, issues, risks, and challenges.
We’re looking for someone with:
- 7+ years experience in enterprise/B2B marketing, preferably within professional services, SaaS, or digital technology.
- A bachelor’s degree or similar education in marketing or equivalent experience in a relevant field.
- A proven track record marketing and commercializing products within a tech context, preferably cloud infrastructure (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS), cloud-native app development (cloud migrations and application modernization) and managed and support services.
- Powerful storyteller: written, verbal, and visual, who can engage and educate to influence and motivate internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven track record driving qualified leads, and sales pipeline faster than the competition through account-based marketing, digital marketing, and demand generation, leveraging marketing automation and CRM systems (lead scoring, nurturing, database management, etc.)
- Deep content strategy and development experience with a focus on digital and integration across paid & organic brand activity to drive awareness, interest and consideration for our product/service offerings and brand.
- Can adapt to the changing demands of a fast-paced scale-up environment. Insights driven and analytical; and can produce non-traditional, out-of-the-box approaches to get and stay ahead of the market and our competitors.
- Strong project management skills. Ability to lead and manage multiple projects and initiatives at once. Strong multi-tasking skills with a keen eye for attention to detail and accuracy.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- DPSP / RRSP matching program.
- 100% remote environment with a fun, relaxed atmosphere.
- Education and conference reimbursements.
- Your choice of awesome top of the line office hardware.
- Opportunity for career progression along our career journey program.
- Epic company events & socials, both virtual and in-person.
- Flex hours and half day Fridays before every long weekend throughout the year.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.