Date PostedJune 14, 2023
Expiration dateJuly 10, 2023
Deel is a global team that helps businesses hire anyone, anywhere, easily. Deel consists of more than two thousand self-driven individuals spanning over 100 countries. Our unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and innovating the Deel platform and our products for customers.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.
Why should you be part of Deel’s success story?
A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer dictate how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel sees a world without hiring borders and endless talent that pairs perfect candidates with great companies.
We offer global teams all the tools they need to hire, onboard, manage, pay, and scale at full speed. We aim to foster a diverse global economy by building a generational platform that seamlessly connects companies with talent worldwide.
After our successful Series D in 2021, we raised another $50M last year, doubling our valuation to $12B.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel — the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
About the role:
Deel’s Knowledge Team is building the world’s largest employment knowledge base and leveraging AI tools to deliver insights that empower our customers to hire and manage global teams.
As our first Knowledge Operations Manager, you’ll play a crucial role in helping us define and refine our operational infrastructure to amplify our impact. We’ll look to you to build scalable and sustainable processes to help us do our best work. You’ll deep dive on data to identify gaps and measure results. And you’ll be a key asset in capacity planning and execution, working with stakeholders from across the company.
This role is offered at the Junior Manager, Associate Manager, Manager levels based on a candidate’s demonstrated skills, track-record, as well as length and relevance of experience
Who you are:
You are a passionate builder and systematic thinker with an affinity for data analytics and insights. An adept communicator with strong project management skills, you are not afraid to get your hands dirty to deliver on projects, fast. Your constant quest for improvement leads you to seek out new ways to drive efficiency and deliver on goals.
What you’ll do:
- Define, streamline, and document the Knowledge Team’s operational processes
- Build and monitor measurement tools to evaluate our processes and impact
- Automate workflows with technical integrations for slack, Jira and other apps
- Develop continuous improvement and feedback processes for our AI-enabled knowledge base and product features
- Work as a project manager in support of monthly and quarterly goals
- Support quarterly planning and project intake processes
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, information management, or a related field
- Proven operations experience in content management, business operations, or similar
- Understanding of content creation, knowledge management, or product go-to-market processes
- Familiarity with data analysis and measurement tools including SQL, Looker, Amplitude
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to break complex problems into actionable steps to craft solutions
- Excellent verbal and written English
We definitely want to talk to you if:
- You have experience in operations for knowledge management at start-up or in corporate setting
- You have experience working with AI tools
- You have experience working cross-functionally as part of a remote-first team
Our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
- Computer equipment applicable to your role
- Stock grant opportunities
- Additional perks and benefits based upon your employment status and country
- The ability to choose where you work whether it be your home, the beach, or a WeWork
At Deel, we’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.