Date PostedOctober 23, 2023
Expiration dateNovember 13, 2023
Are you interested in a remote opportunity that allows you to recruit people from all over the world? Does joining a high-growth technology company with a stellar reputation in the open-source space excite you? If you answered yes, read on!
The Junior Talent Partner is a key member of our incredible Global Talent Acquisition team. This highly visible role will significantly impact our efforts to grow and scale our organisation by identifying top talent worldwide who align with our unique, amazing culture.
- 1-3 years of proven success in a sourcing or talent research role, including corporate experience; you are fearless in reaching out to candidates from around the world
- Experience recruiting for technical and/or sales roles
- Proven success in identifying the most qualified candidates, resulting in low conversion rates
- Experience sourcing from creative and differentiated resources
- Experience recruiting in multiple countries and cultures; global experience is a big plus
- Experience using various tools, including, LinkedIn Recruiter, Zoom, G-Suite, and interactive ATS solutions (Lever, Greenhouse, Ashby, etc)
What will set you apart from other candidates:
- Knowledge of the open source and/or SaaS space
- Strong interest and experience in Employer BrandingPrior knowledge of how to run effective nurture campaigns
- Evangelist for what we deliver as a business and how we can leverage technology to be more effective and efficient
- Demonstrated excellence and passion for creating a delightful candidate experience
- Fearless with networking and building long-term relationships with potential candidates as well as niche communities and professional networks around the world
- Ability to clearly articulate what we do and how people contribute to our objectives
- Ability to work independently and proactively problem-solve
- Adaptable, resourceful, able to work within ambiguity; ability to quickly pivot with shifting priorities
- Highly productive with a strong sense of urgency; you believe in Getting Stuff Done. Creative and Curious – always trying to Find A Better Way
- Ability to work across multiple time zones
Primary Duties (50%):
- Help us find top candidates! Support Talent Partners in identifying, attracting, and connecting with candidates for open positions
- Create effective sourcing strategies targeting communities, organisations, and networks
- Contribute to the global talent strategy by continually seeking out new key target markets
- Maintain ATS accuracy and integrity for smooth operations and dependable data
- Occasionally take full ownership of reqs and provide exceptional service to hiring managers and candidates.
Secondary Duties (30%):
- Boost Percona’s employer brand by creating and promoting captivating content that attracts top talent
- Develop pipelines for future hiring needs and run engaging nurture campaigns for candidates
- Manage and improve candidate experience by collecting and utilising candidate feedback surveys.
- Be a brand ambassador – promote Percona as an extraordinary place to work.
Additional Duties (20%):
- Support the development of the Talent Acquisition function by leading or supporting project work
- Master our ATS system like a pro – become a Super User!
Percona is a true remote-only technology organisation where you get to work on a daily basis with colleagues who are based around the world – we have Perconians in more than 50 countries and growing!