Date PostedJune 28, 2023
Expiration dateJuly 24, 2023
Deel is a global team that helps businesses hire anyone, anywhere, easily. Deel consists of more than two thousand self-driven individuals spanning over 100 countries. Our unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and innovating the Deel platform and our products for customers.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.
Why should you be part of Deel’s success story?
A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer dictate how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel sees a world without hiring borders and endless talent that pairs perfect candidates with great companies.
We offer global teams all the tools they need to hire, onboard, manage, pay, and scale at full speed. We aim to foster a diverse global economy by building a generational platform that seamlessly connects companies with talent worldwide.
After our successful Series D in 2021, we raised another $50M last year, doubling our valuation to $12B.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel — the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
Who you are?
You are a customer centric with a data driven mindset and you see data as key source for investigation and prioritization decisions. You have full ownership and hands-on mentality by taking end-to-end responsibility and independently drive projects in high-pace and little structured environment. You are resilient and you like to work independently to drive projects to success regardless of any obstacles. If that is you, join our team!
Deel is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Junior Program Manager to join our team. As a Junior Program Manager, you will play a vital role in supporting the planning, execution, and delivery of projects within the organization. Working closely with the other program managers and cross-functional teams, you will contribute to the success of our projects and help drive the growth of Deel’s platform.
- Assist in the end-to-end program management process, supporting the planning, execution, and delivery of projects.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders, including product managers, designers, functional departments and other relevant teams to define project scope, objectives, and deliverables.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of project plans, including timelines, milestones, and resource allocation.
- Assist in coordinating and communicating project progress, risks, and issues to stakeholders.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure timely and successful project completion.
- Help identify and mitigate potential risks and obstacles to project success.
- Foster a collaborative and results-oriented environment, encouraging teamwork and knowledge sharing.
- Assist in analyzing project metrics and data to drive informed decision-making.
- Contribute to identifying process improvements and best practices for program management.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g., business, project management, etc.).
- 1-3 years of experience in project management or related roles at a high-growth tech company.
- Highly driven and motivated individual with a strong “get things done” attitude.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.
Our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
- Computer equipment applicable to your role
- Stock grant opportunities
- Additional perks and benefits based upon your employment status and country
- The ability to choose where you work whether it be your home, the beach, or a WeWork
At Deel, we’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.