Date PostedJuly 17, 2023
Offered Salary$77000 - $120000 / year
Expiration dateAugust 21, 2023
Our mission is to unlock the collaborative power of communities by making Web3 universally easy to use, access, and build on
Working with ConsenSys puts you at the forefront of an evolving paradigm, transforming our society for the better. We fundamentally believe blockchain is the next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society.
Blockchain tech is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler and we’re far from reaching our full potential. You’ll get to work on the tools, infrastructure, and apps that scale these platforms to billions of users.
You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas, and frameworks from your peers, and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
About People and Talent
People and Talent support the entire ConsenSys community. We strive to be the destination employer of choice for our ecosystem. That goal is embedded in all the work we do to attract, retain and support our amazing talent. By joining our team you’ll be working with a diverse group of incredible individuals who put ‘people first’ and are designing and building the workplace of the future.
The Employee Programs and Internal Communications team sits within People and Talent. We are a small but mighty team that oversees all projects, programs and communications related to our people. Many describe us as the glue that holds our team together. We see ourselves as facilitators, organisers, communicators and implementers who collaborate with our team to design plans and deliver on them across the company.
No two days are the same, you’ll have plenty of variety and work with a diverse group of incredible individuals who put ‘people first’ and are serious about building the workplace of the future. Not to mention that we have a lot of fun too!
If you are a positive, self-motivated, proactive and highly-organized person who is excited to share your ideas for translating our business strategies into key messages and drive programs that create buzz, drive engagement and shape our culture, then this role is for you.
What you’ll do
As a HR Program Manager you will work closely with our HR Operations and People Partner teams and be the driving force behind a variety of projects and programs aligned with our HR Operational Efficiency portfolio including systems implementations, HR policy and compliance, benefits, payroll, onboarding etc. You will assist in determining our high-level roadmap that is in line with our people strategy and be “boots on the ground” – determining project scopes, driving the implementation process, and owning the change management and content creation activities needed to see our initiatives come to fruition. You will also act as a key liaison among all relevant stakeholders to achieve the outcomes of these projects.
- Partner with our HR Operations, Payroll and Systems team project-managing their suite of upcoming workstreams
- Own the development and implementation of project timelines and plans and work cross-functionally within our greater People & Talent team to drive projects forward, ensuring deadlines are met, milestones are hit, and end-goals are achieved.
- Design, draft and deliver training materials and process documentation related to projects
- Develop project-related communication plans, resources and toolkits for a wide range of different audiences
- Support with the design and creation of our People and Talent roadmap in collaboration with our senior leaders
- Develop strong relationships with leadership across the organization, People Partners, Learning and Development, Talent and other program managers
- Help build out day-to-day people programs and processes to support our incredible workforce
- Be willing to get jump in and help with day-to-day operations and communications of the Programmes team
Would be great if you brought this to the role
- 6+ years of proven track record managing/leading medium to complex projects, and multiple stakeholders.
- Experience supporting medium to complex initiatives such as an HRIS or HR/Recruiting software implementation, a company-wide change in policy or benefits, creation of new policies etc
- Experience with developing and writing communication and change management plans for projects
- A proactive, forward-thinker who is able to focus on the task at hand and also identify potential opportunities or blockers down the road, and communicate them effectively to the relevant stakeholders.
- Ability to participate in big-picture strategy, but also go deep to manage the day-to-day nuts and bolts of the key projects and programs.
- Strong project management capabilities—you are able to juggle multiple deadlines, quick turnarounds and produce remarkable results in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written communication and presentation skills with an ability to create communication plans, and put together presentation decks, analytics, speaker notes, resource toolkits and other materials to help support education for various audiences.
- 3+ years of experience in human resources, organizational development or talent management
- Demonstrated interest in the startup, tech, and Ethereum/Blockchain landscape, and keeping tabs on emerging and transitioning businesses, industry news, competitive analysis, etc.
Don’t meet all the requirements? Don’t sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you’ve got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway, detailing your relevant transferable skills in your cover letter. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we’re ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
The salary range for US-based candidates only will be determined throughout the interview process depending on experience and skills. Candidates should anticipate a base salary (not including bonus, equity or other benefits) of $USD 77,000- 120,000.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found (https://consensys.net/careers/best-practices-to-avoid-recruitment-fraud/).
The salary range for US-based candidates only will be determined throughout the interview process depending on experience and skills.