Date PostedJune 23, 2023
Expiration dateJuly 17, 2023
iubenda is a legal-tech scale-up founded in 2011, now trusted by over 90K clients in the EU, the US, and 100+ more Countries. We are leaders in our industry and operate on a global scale developing and releasing innovative tech solutions.
Our mission is to provide our clients with everything their business needs – to be compliant with legal, local, and regional requirements; so that they can focus on their core product. Recently, we have undertaken a new thrilling adventure, joining forces with team.blue (a worldwide leader in digital enablement). If you’re excited to work at a company in a scaling-up environment providing SaaS solutions to ~1M users – and equally important – to join a team of friendly people with a culture based on continuous learning, transparency, and collaboration. Then, you’re looking at the right place!
We’re looking for an enthusiastic HR Onboarding & Helpdesk Specialist to join our team and take full responsibility for new hire onboarding, offboarding, account mapping, providing support with regard to benefits and allowances, and for offering technical support to employees.
You will be reporting to the HR Operations Manager and will be in charge of the following:
– Smoothly managing onboarding processes, guiding new employees through our ecosystem, and ensuring all internal tools and software are in place;
– Assisting employees with queries and providing guidance on benefits packages, allowances, and tools;
– Providing technical support, troubleshooting, and account mapping for tools, software, and integrations used by employees (such as Gmail, Asana, Quip, Timely, and multifactor authentication tools);
– Working with the HR Operations Manager to perform operational tasks related to health and safety;
– Supporting the offboarding process by managing the accesses to tools and integrations, closing accounts, generating timely reports, collecting company equipment, and ensuring a seamless transition for departing employees;
– Facilitating the delivery of training sessions and internal events including team-building activities to ensure a positive employee experience;
– Cooperating with Finance to facilitate payment approvals, equipment purchases, and budget tracking related to HR operations and employee needs.
– At least 2 years of experience working with onboarding, HR operational tasks, and system administration;
– Full professional proficiency in English;
– Strong technical skills with various software applications, tools, and integrations (we’re looking for a tech-savvy);
– Previous experience with cloud systems (One Drive, Google Workspace, or similar) and project management tools (e.g. Asana, Jira, Trello, or similar);
– Good Excel and PowerPoint skills;
– Excellent communication skills to engage with C-level management and colleagues.
– Previous experience in an international Scale-up environment;
– Know-how in merger & acquisition processes, including experience in facilitating smooth transitions;
– Being interested in the Tech scene and world.
At iubenda we believe in full-remote. Accordingly, you will be completely free and entitled to work from wherever you prefer in the world. At the same time in case you prefer to work from an office, at your disposal you have our Italian (Milan and Bologna) and German (Berlin and Hamburg) offices, to allow you to follow a hybrid work model.
COMPETITIVE SALARY – We offer a competitive salary compared with other European scale-ups. We have high standards for finding the best people to join our team. Besides, we offer generous paid time off (+25 weekdays/year);
REMOTE WORK – You can work 100% remotely or if you prefer, from one of our beautiful offices in Italy (Bologna and Milan) and Germany (Berlin and Hamburg). We are used and fully structured to onboard people who prefer to work full-time remotely.
TRAVEL ALLOWANCE TO VISIT A COLLEAGUE – You will be provided with a travel allowance so that you can visit your colleagues based on the other side of the world;
COMPANY RETREATS – We get together in amazing destinations once a year to work, bond, and enjoy team-building activities. We offer fully paid week-long retreats;
WORK EQUIPMENT – You will be provided with an equipment allowance so that you can perform at your best;
LEARNING BUDGET – We’ll sponsor your professional growth by providing a budget that can be used for courses, events, workshops, and books;
BRIGHT & HEALTHY WORK ENVIRONMENT – You will be part of a multicultural team full of talented, mature, and experienced colleagues. Along with that, you will find a team spirit, which you would rarely find elsewhere;
THERAPY INCENTIVE – We sponsor online therapy sessions in English and Italian with psychologists experienced in different approaches;
ENGLISH CLASSES – We offer online English classes weekly, on several different levels, within working hours.
Please send your CV in English.