Date PostedJuly 27, 2023
Expiration dateAugust 31, 2023
Our mission is to unlock the collaborative power of communities by making Web3 universally easy to use, access, and build on
Working with ConsenSys puts you at the forefront of an evolving paradigm, transforming our society for the better. We fundamentally believe blockchain is the next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society.
Blockchain tech is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler and we’re far from reaching our full potential. You’ll get to work on the tools, infrastructure, and apps that scale these platforms to billions of users.
You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas, and frameworks from your peers, and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
About Customer Success team
The Customer Success team at Consensys is focused on exactly that: making our customers successful. We’re looking for people who will step towards a customer who is asking for help and respond with innovative and creative ideas to help them course-correct. If you value constructive customer engagement and want to define the future of Blockchain production operations, we’d love to hear from you
What you’ll do
The Help Desk team acts as a first point of contact for customers, their task is to handle customer questions and issues and solve the majority of problems users may have.As a Helpdesk Agent you will be providing conversation (chat) support to customers of MetaMask and additional ConsenSys products.
We are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough and organized candidate to join our growing team. You’ll need excellent problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills, along with patience, a customer-friendly attitude and the ability to work in a team.
Responsibilities will include
- Provide weekend cover (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) during European hours to customers
- Handle multiple customer conversations at the same time, following agreed procedures
- Research questions using available information resources and advise customers on appropriate action
- Elevate complex technical issues to our Technical Support teams
- Excellent communication skills (writing and speaking) in English
- Ability to do regular weekend work (Friday + Saturday + Sunday)
- Understanding of Ethereum and the blockchain ecosystem
- Enthusiasm for continual learning and interest in technology
- Friendly and helpful attitude; good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others.
- Empathy and flexibility
- Opened to continuous learning
- Student, Bachelor’s degree in a technical university, or prior experience in a technical service desk role
Don’t meet all the requirements? Don’t sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you’ve got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway, detailing your relevant transferable skills in your cover letter. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we’re ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found (https://consensys.net/careers/best-practices-to-avoid-recruitment-fraud/).