Date PostedJune 29, 2023
Expiration dateJuly 24, 2023
IOV Labs is on a mission to provide the next generation of fintech innovators with the decentralised tools and technology to build a new global economy.
IOV Labs develops, promotes, and supports the RSK Blockchain, a Bitcoin merge-mined smart contract platform – the most secure smart contract platform in the world. IOV Labs also develops the RSK Infrastructure Framework (RIF) to provide our partners with everything they need to build decentralised apps and new Open Finance services on the RSK Blockchain.
Everyday our teams come to work to build a more decentralised world, for a freer and fairer future.
About the Role
We are seeking a People Experience expert to lead the function at IOV Labs. You will be dedicating your time as an HRBP whilst leading the PE strategy and team; supporting the organisation’s leaders on performance, development & culture to name a few. Your remit is more than traditional HR, you will be supporting the optimisation of the symbiotic relationship between our people and our performance.
This role will be reporting directly to the Chief People Officer, and will play a key role in developing short-term & long-term people strategies whilst shaping the culture & professional experience at IOV Labs.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Developing the strategies in the short, medium and long term to align with the organisation goals & the wider People team
- Overseeing and contributing to the full HR delivery across the organisation
- Transforming our approach to Performance management & recognition, embedding new processes using external research and internal data
- Implementing changes to our approach to enhance employee Engagement & to support our cultural ambitions
- Managing Internal Communications for the entire organisation to embed a transparent & supportive culture
- Leading the Talent development strategy and career paths
- Delivering Wellbeing and Recognition initiatives to enhance IOVers working life
What You Bring to the Table
- Substantial professional experience in an HR focused role preferably with expertise across people experience
- Strong presence building HR processes from scratch and in deploying HR best practices
- Familiarity with culture, engagement and wellbeing programs
- Demonstrated success defining or contributing to launching performance and talent reviews
- Organic understanding in showing judgement and thoughtfulness to the dynamics of HRBP
- Natural ability to make things happen with the support of your direct report & the wider People team
- Comfortable with project ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies
- Strong awareness of executing Employee Value Proposition initiatives
- Rounded interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to talk to internal and external stakeholders
- Previous working experience within a startup environment & preferably within the Fintech or Blockchain space
- Great to have: Experience in working in remote company & remote working best practices
- Fluent level of English, extra points for Spanish
- A structured mind and an organised approach to work
- Excellent English and Spanish verbal and written skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a global and diverse team
- Professionalism, enthusiasm, dynamism and creativity
What You’ll Get Back
- Competitive salary, OTE quarterly cash bonus and equity-like bonus.
- 100% remote working (External Employee) from anywhere in the world.
- Global WeWork membership.
- Flexible working hours – you’re free to work however you work best.
- Paid leave and national holidays observed.
- Opportunity to work with state of art technology through challenging and unique projects.
- Internationally diverse and dynamic team with a clear vision and strategy.
- Training programs to learn everything about crypto.
- Weekly scientific moments by our Research & Innovation team to learn about technology, challenges, and solutions in the blockchain world.
- Language courses: English, Spanish or Chinese.
- Employee assistance program offering legal, financial, family, psychological, healthcare, and wellness counselling for you and your family
IOV Labs Mission, Vision, & Purpose
- Our purpose is to… build a more decentralised world, for a freer and fairer future.
- Our vision is… a safe and equitable global financial system that enables everyone to participate and prosper.
- We’re on a mission to… provide the next generation of fintech innovators with the decentralised tools and technology to build a new global economy.
IOV Labs Values
Our values reflect the fact that we are a global, distributed team who embrace complex and revolutionary decentralised technologies, guided by a strong social purpose.
- Take Responsibility
- Make it Useful
- Stay Open
- Be Fair
IOV Labs embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.