Date PostedJanuary 5, 2024
Expiration dateJanuary 31, 2024
saas.group was founded in 2017 with a simple goal in mind: to help promising, profitable companies reach their full potential. We’re not just a company; we’re an evolving community of digital products. Our growing portfolio currently consists of 18 well-known startups across various B2B sectors such as Online Marketing, Business Tools, eCommerce and Developer tools.
We are an international remote team with colleagues in over 30 countries around the world. Discover more about us in our Candidate’s Hub, where you can get an inside look at saas.group, explore our culture, and gain insights into our team. We believe that informed candidates make for stronger hires, and we invite you to explore what sets us apart.
This role is open at one of our portfolio companies: AddSearch
The role is based in the GMT+0 to GMT+4 time zones.
- Demand Creation & Lead Generation, with strong focus on operational execution and new process implementation
- Own and track the visitor journey, work on website conversion and constantly test tactical methods for conversion rate optimization across various stages of the funnel. Be an expert on conversion funnels, understand where clicks are coming from, and where there are opportunities and blockers for growth.
- Set up Marketing Automation from scratch and a define the communicate strategy to our leads
- Collaborate with sales to optimize the sales pipeline, by leveraging data at each step of the process – to acquire, accelerate or expand demand
- Exploit data to identify insights to improve performance, and inform new campaigns and product development
- Use a testing process to prove hypotheses and recommend performance optimizations to identify replicable marketing strategies, tactics, and channels
- Support weekly and monthly reporting of channel metrics, goals, and other KPIs
- Run A/B tests for email campaigns and landing pages to optimize performance
- Oversee end-to-end collaborative experiments with Sales, Engineering, Product and Operations
What you bring to the table
- 3+ years of experience with B2B growth or demand generation, ideally in a startup environment, owning lead management processes and marketing automation flows
- Technical knowledge of implementation and tracking with technologies such as Hubspot, Google Suite (AdWords, Analytics, Google Tag Manager), LinkedIn Ads, Hotjar and Zapier
- Demonstrated track record of owning and running programs within multiple areas including paid acquisition, landing pages, email and content
- Strong data analytics skills with experience generating hypotheses and running experiments across new and existing marketing channels
- Comprehensive understanding of funnel performance and optimization in a SAAS mindset
- Extensive knowledge of digital marketing platforms, tools and tactics
- Hands-on experience with web analytics and A/B testing tools
- A playbook/roadmap of past experiments and best practices learned from past successes and misses
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
What We Offer:
- Ultimate flexibility: We’re 100% remote. You can work from wherever you like, whenever you like. For this role, we prefer the European timezone.
- Freedom and autonomy: We’re a high-trust team, and you’ll be given lots of independence to solve problems in your own way — with plenty of help from the team when you need it.
- Minimum bureaucracy: We don’t like to get bogged down with meetings and red tape. We like to be efficient and keep momentum steady and sustainable.
- Small and friendly team: We help each other out, have fun, and joke around.