Date PostedSeptember 7, 2023
Offered Salary$2800 / month
Expiration dateSeptember 29, 2023
Apply here: https://tally.so/r/3xM6dJ
Your responsibilities will include:
- Campaign Execution: Set up and configure Google Ads campaigns, ad groups, keywords, ad copy, and extensions. Monitor campaign performance, budgets, and bid strategies to ensure optimal results. Continuously A/B test ad variations to improve click-through rates and conversion rates. Implement tracking mechanisms (UTM parameters, conversion tracking) for accurate campaign measurement.
- Data Analysis and Optimization: Regularly analyze performance metrics, such as click-through rate, conversion rate, ROI, and more. Identify trends, insights, and areas for improvement based on data analysis. Make data-driven adjustments to campaigns to maximize performance and achieve KPIs. Comprehensive mastery of the Google Ads platform, including Google Ads Editor, Google Analytics, SEMRush Demonstrated skills in MS Excel for data analysis, Vlookups and Pivot tables
- Keyword Research and Competitor Analysis:Conduct in-depth keyword research to identify valuable search terms and trends. Stay informed about industry trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities.
- Collaboration and Communication: Work closely with the creative team to develop compelling ad copy and visuals. Coordinate with other marketing teams to align campaign messaging across various channels. Provide clear and concise performance reports to stakeholders and senior management.
- You have at least 1 year experience, ideally within a Data Analyst or Ecommerce role.
- Experience within would be a strong advantage.
- You have good knowledge of Google Analytics.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Leadership Role
- Flexible working options
About the Company:
The Ridge crafts products made to last a lifetime through with simple, functional designs ready for anything and everything. Our materials are chosen with care and a thoughtful connection to the insights of our growing community – setting our North star as we strive to improve everyday. Together we can do more with less.
Ridge started with The Ridge Wallet as a Kickstarter project in 2013 and is now in the hands and pockets of over 3 million people worldwide! We currently operate around the globe selling in the US, Canada, the UK, EU, and Australia on Shopify and through other channels such as Amazon and Wholesalers. We have also expanded and continue to expand our product catalog to include KeyCases, Bolt Action Pens, Knives, Rings, Watches and we have plenty more in the works!
We are looking for people interested in positions with tremendous growth potential, but which come with high expectations of work rate and quality of work. We are a fully remote company and utilize that to find the best talent around the world to join our team. Since we are a remote-first company, we always do our best to be as accommodating to a healthy work/life balance.
Benefits & Perks:
- At this time, we offer pay on a weekly basis via PayPal or Wise.com, but preferability Wise.com for ease of payments.
- Starting 30 days after the working relationship has started, we offer Paid Vacation and Sick time depending on the number of days remaining in the calendar year. These pools of time will be reset at the beginning of each calendar year.
- For this position, we are offering a weekly salary range of $700 USD depending on experience, with the expectation of a 40-hour work week. During training the first few week’s hours may be lower, but the salary rate will remain the same. The total per month would then be $ 2,800 USD. For highly skilled applicants, this can be negotiated upon completion of the application!