Date PostedOctober 18, 2023
Expiration dateNovember 7, 2023
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
- Think about how the services are built, communicate with each other and with third parties
- Own backend features that support all our platforms (extension, mobile, and desktop)
- Define how the platform runs and deploys backend services to our millions of users
- Interface directly with end-users and developers building on Trust Wallet – supporting them and collecting feedback to inform the direction of the product
- 4+ years of software engineering experience, including extensive knowledge of Go (3+ years for Mid Level role)
- Experience building microservice-based architectures
- Strong technical problem solving, communication, and collaboration skills
- Experience with cloud environments like AWS, Azure or GCP
- Deep knowledge of Key Value and SQL databases
- Experience with containerization (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
Nice to have:
- Experience in a blockchain-based project
- Experience building distributed systems
- Expertise in identifying and analyzing performance bottlenecks
- Expertise in NoSQL and/or other database storage engines
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.