Date PostedSeptember 27, 2023
Expiration dateOctober 14, 2023
SOFTGAMES is currently looking for a passionate and proactive Game Data Analyst (f/m/x) to strengthen our Mobile Games Business Intelligence (BI) efforts. You interact with other Game Data Analysts, Producers of multiple games and key players across the company to provide a broad and detailed understanding of our user base. Our goal is to create the best experience for our players.
The ideal candidate will be a data-driven advisor who enjoys deep diving into our games, has the ability to do independent research and generate insights from large data sets as well as a hands-on attitude of servicing daily data requests and analyses.
This role requires excellent understanding of SQL and other query languages, and enjoys combining analytic skills with business acumen to provide our game teams with the data and insights that will drive the continued success of our games.
**Qualified applicants will be expected to complete a test. This is a fully remote, full-time, permanent position.
- Make our Instant Mobile Games even more successful by delivering insights into player behaviour
- Extend our BI systems
- Perform hands-on research, data exploration and analysis of key performance indicators
- Communicate, define and create clear and unambiguous visualizations of your results/analysis
- Identify and report actionable insights and make recommendations
- Other areas of data-driven reporting, analysis and investigations as they are required
- Work with teams and individuals across the company
- University degree in the fields of Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science or comparable qualification
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Experience with Product-centric view of data (value oriented not task oriented)
- Good understanding of product life cycle
- Working knowledge in some data analysis and reporting tools (Eg. Tableau, or similar business intelligence tools)
- Experience with data discovery, visualization and dashboards
- People-oriented, a team player with excellent communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- 2+ years of experience working as a Data Analyst for Free-2-Play (F2P) games
- A passion for casual games
- Python knowledge is a plus
SOFTGAMES offers a competitive package, including:
- Remote first – We have a flexible working setup. Either fully remote wherever you are or on-site in our modern office in central Berlin – You decide.
- Flexible working hours – Structure your working hours to your needs. No crunch, no overtime!
- Generous vacation regulation no matter where you are!
- Home office allowance – Working from home but something is missing? We offer a budget to make your home office as productive as possible.
- Further Training – Everyone at SOFTGAMES is offered training opportunities to strengthen their skills or learn something new!
- Studio – We’re a remote-first company but also offer a super modern office with state-of-the-art tech, based in the center of Berlin.
- Equipment – Choose between a MacBook Pro or Lenovo Laptop.
- Meal allowances – A monthly budget is additionally granted to be spent for your lunches.
- Wellness Benefits – Access to Virtual Yoga, Meditation, and more to stay healthy!
- Monthly extra grant for home office electricity + internet costs.
- Swag – Enjoy our stylish Hoodies, Bags, Mugs, etc.
- Christmas gifts – A tradition of unique and rewarding Christmas gifts.
- Offsite Retreats – Twice a year the entire company gets together to learn, share ideas, focus on the future, and celebrate our successes. Our events in general are epic but our off-site Retreat is one of a kind.
- Team events – We have regular Casual Fridays, virtual Game Nights, Pub Quizzes, Team lunches and much more
SOFTGAMES is the leading instant gaming company. We develop casual, truly social games that can be played instantly across all devices. Our hypersocial blockbuster game “Bubble Shooter Pro” became a global top grossing game on Facebook and is played by millions of people around the world every day. We partner closely with Facebook, Samsung and more to craft the next generation of instant games that billions of people can play together. SOFTGAMES is a remote first company and the home of 100 people from all over the world. We believe in proactive, independent teams with the freedom to take initiative, challenge the status quo, and with the mission to create fun and everlasting Instant Games.
At SOFTGAMES, we believe that different perspectives and background in our teams contribute to the quality of our work. We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion / worldview, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity.
Have we caught your interest? Then we look forward to your detailed application together with your salary expectations and earliest possible start date.