Date PostedNovember 12, 2023
Expiration dateNovember 27, 2023
**This is a freelance, REMOTE position.**
At Game Rant, we require writers who are driven to succeed, have a way with words, and keep up with what’s trending in the gaming world.
GameRant.com is looking for eager and talented freelance writers to join its Features team. As a daily feature writer, prospective applicants will assist with covering the biggest topics in video games, editorializing important details about the most popular titles, and diving deep into a variety of gaming communities.
If you share a passion for video games, a love of writing, and a willingness to learn then you’ve come to the right spot!
We are looking for writers who can:
- Contribute a minimum of 25 articles per month.
- Pitch regular content and research popular games.
- Be a dedicated and consistent contributor to the site.
- Bring original topics and a plethora of gaming knowledge to the table.
- Research and source their topics proficiently.
- Work under tight deadlines and submit articles for publication on time.
- Report to the Lead Editor and implement feedback efficiently.
- Collaborate with the editorial team to produce exquisite content.
- Ability to maintain a contracted freelance schedule.
- Cover Letter.
- Please provide 2-3 samples of previously written work covering video games.
Applicants must be highly motivated and possess the following requirements:
- Ability to source information/news from different websites.
- Broad knowledge of gaming history and culture.
- Availability to meet the required article quota.
- Experienced in SEO practices.
- A solid grasp of the English language and the ability to communicate niche ideas to a wide audience.
Do you think you’d be a great fit for our team? Do you have an encyclopedic knowledge of something our readers love? Are you a reliable, dedicated writer with the time and energy necessary to become a regular, trustworthy contributor that we can count on? Do you have the skills to become a valuable and productive member of the Game Rantfamily? If yes, then we want YOU! Don’t miss the chance to be part of our team, we welcome you to apply today!
*Only applications containing relevant samples will be considered.