Date PostedOctober 13, 2023
Offered Salary$600 - $850 / month
Expiration dateOctober 31, 2023
Are you at your strongest while troubleshooting broken websites, and eager to learn more about web hosting? Do you know the difference between index.php, error 403, and SSH (WP-CLI)? Do you know how to move a WordPress website, or better yet, have you done it previously, during your studies, or simply out of curiosity? Do you believe that customers deserve more than just support? Are you willing to go above and beyond to help them succeed?
We’ve got a match! We are looking for an Experienced Customer Success Specialist!
Hostinger is the world’s fastest-growing web hosting company. We are helping more than 2 million clients to succeed online in over 150 countries. As of 2022, our top markets included India, Brazil, Indonesia, the United States, and France. Our team is built of 900 curious and high-spirited professionals from more than 40 different countries.
Are you getting excited? Keep reading to learn more.
What You Will Do:
- Provide services by communicating with customers and troubleshooting their emails & website-related technical issues via live chat and tickets in a timely manner.
- Apply problem solving skills and resourcefulness and show our customers what customer obsession is really about.
- Be a true ambassador by empowering our customers to build their online success!
- Dive deep into the world of IT by daily polishing your technical expertise.
- Deliver impactful work on a global scale.
Check out this video & take a sneak peak at what being a Customer Success Specialist at Hostinger is about!
What We Expect:
- C1 or native written English proficiency.
- Minimum 1-year of experience in the IT field, and/or IT-related studies (a must).
- Experience/strong knowledge in web hosting, and/or troubleshooting website-related issues (a must).
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple customer inquiries simultaneously.
- High emotional intelligence, with the ability to read customers’ sentiment and reflect back on the feedback provided.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically when addressing tasks.
- Ability to show empathy, tactfulness, and proactivity when interacting with customers.
- Hunger for growth & a can-do attitude!
- A curious and always learning mindset – if you don’t know, how can you find out more?
- Owning your own growth through reflection, reviewing past interactions and preparing to take initiative on opportunities.
- A typing speed of ≥ 50 WPM.
- Availability for 40 hours per week (5 days a week) in agreed rotating timelines (including nights, and weekends).
- A computer with the following parameters: processor – Intel i5 or higher, AMD Ryzen 5 or higher, RAM: 8 GB or higher.
- Ability to boost the internet speed up to 50 Mbps.
What We Offer:
- Permanent remote opportunity!
- A competitive monthly compensation for services in USD.
- Fully compensated 3.5-week initial period to gain knowledge in technology, product, and communication areas.
- Additional service fee: available and ranging from 5% to 30% from your monthly compensation, according to services delivered.
- Commissions (10%) can be earned by offering additional services for our customers.
- Paid Suspension days. Love visiting the seaside? No problem – us, too! We offer 20 days of paid suspension days.
- Flexible compensation models to choose from: Fix and Variable!
- Loads of possibilities & tools for your personal growth: Udemy account, Successors Academy course, Scribd subscription, and many more!
- Active internal growth! 70+ talents from the Customer Success team have excelled in their positions throughout 2022.
- Estimated start date: as soon as possible!
If you feel like what you just read describes you (especially the experience and knowledge required ), apply today. We are looking forward to you joining us!
What if you feel like this sounds too technical for you, or you don’t have enough experience? No worries! Our Customer Success Specialists help customers with more than just highly technical issues, so we also have an open opportunity for those who want to take the first steps toward a career in IT. Take a look at the Junior Customer Success Specialist opportunity on our career page!
You are one step away from launching your career to new heights. Be an owner of this decision. Take action. Apply NOW to start your dream career at Hostinger!