Date PostedOctober 8, 2023
Expiration dateOctober 27, 2023
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
Binance is looking for a seasoned Events Manager to join our Central Marketing team. You will be taking care of some of the largest online and offline events and conferences in the crypto space, managing end to end planning to execution.
- Plan and execute virtual and in-person events strategy
- Connect business priorities, objectives and key messages for events
- Coordinating and managing pre-event promotion, on-the-day management and post-event follow up activities, including email campaigns, surveys and other inbound and outbound correspondence
- Work to schedule regular events and manage all associated activities including creation of landing pages, email invites and follow ups and managing registrations and reporting
- Produce compelling content for various distribution channels, including webinars and event materials, presentations, conferences and meetups
- Creating user engagement by delivering exciting and innovative events to our Binance community
- Assist with the creative development of event initiatives, from branding, agenda design, content creation, and venue selection to event execution
- Negotiate and run external partners/vendors for multiple events
- Assist with tracking of budget costs throughout the course of event project and communicate scope changes that affect budget.
- High energy, fun and creative. Self-starter, inspired by ideas but team-oriented
- 5+ years of in-person and virtual event management and planning experience, at least some of which has been gained through large, fintech events
- Experienced and willing to work across all aspects of the marketing process: future products, current business, marketing communications, branding, positioning and messaging, and downstream demand / lead generation
- Excellent communication, partnership, collaboration, and project management skills
- Strong time management and multitasking skills, flexibility and professional confidence
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently work on multiple project requests simultaneously in a fast-paced environment where tight deadlines and unexpected complexities can crop up
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.