Date PostedJune 26, 2023
Expiration dateJuly 17, 2023
We are a team of world class builders and researchers with expertise across several domains: Ethereum Protocol Engineering, Layer-2, Decentralized Finance (DeFi), Miner Extractable Value (MEV), Smart Contract Development, Security Auditing and Formal Verification.
Working to solve some of the most challenging problems in the blockchain space, we frequently collaborate with renowned companies, such as Ethereum Foundation, StarkWare, Gnosis Chain, Aave, Flashbots, xDai, Open Zeppelin, Forta Protocol, Energy Web, POA Network and many more.
We actively contribute to Ethereum core development, EIP’s and network upgrades together with the Ethereum Foundation, and other client teams.
You can view all our open positions here: https://jobs.nethermind.io/
Are you the one?
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Event Manager to join our team. As an Event Manager, your main responsibilities will be to research upcoming events relevant to our company, facilitate the attendance of our team members at these events and manage the ordering and delivery of merchandise. You will play a critical role in coordinating and managing various aspects of event planning, ensuring that our team members have the necessary information, resources, and support to participate effectively. You will be fully supported by the Head of Events and Community in all tasks.
- Conduct thorough research to identify upcoming events, conferences, and hackathons that align with our business objectives.
- Develop a comprehensive event plan, including timelines and resources required for each event.
- Liaise with event organizers to secure necessary registrations, booth space, speaking opportunities, or other participation requirements.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, accommodations, and logistics for team members attending events, ensuring a smooth and efficient experience.
- Creating a support structure for events attended by the Nethermind team (such as Event Calendar, databases for contacts, schedules for booth attendance, and organizing social internal events)
- Communicate effectively with team members, providing them with detailed information about upcoming events, objectives, expectations, and logistics.
- Address any concerns or questions from team members regarding event participation and ensure their needs are met throughout the process.
- Collaborate with external vendors, suppliers, and contractors as needed to provide necessary event materials, equipment, and services.
- Close collaboration with the Marketing team to ensure a smooth transfer of information and optimization of the design process.
- Collect feedback from team members regarding their experiences and outcomes of attending events, including insights, networking opportunities, and potential leads.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong organizational and project management skills, with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with diverse teams and stakeholders.
- Attention to detail and ability to anticipate and resolve issues proactively.
- Proficient in project management tools and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Flexibility to travel and work outside regular business hours as required.
- Proven experience as an Event Manager or in a similar role, preferably in the blockchain ecosystem, is a plus.
Join us! We are always on the lookout for talent!
If what we do excites you, but none of the current open positions match your background, we encourage you to send us your CV !