Date PostedJanuary 8, 2024
Expiration dateFebruary 1, 2024
Nexford is a tech-enabled startup university providing innovative high-quality yet affordable education to learners across the world.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing, impact-driven startup with a global team! We are looking for a passionate
Employer Partnerships Specialist who will set within the university’s career services team to focus on developing and maintaining strong relationships with employers, recruiters, and recruitment companies.
The primary goal is to create partnership opportunities that facilitate the employment of our graduates, ensuring a seamless transition from learning to earning.
This is a new and exciting position providing you the opportunity to positively impact the lives of people all across the world, regardless of their physical location, gender or ethnicity. You will be the enabler bridging the gap between the supply and demand of qualified talent globally.
The job entails a strong focus on helping NXU graduates secure remote careers with employers in their home countries as well as globally. You will work on supplying talent primarily in business and technology related roles such as business analysts, software engineers and data scientists.
What you will be doing
– Develop and maintain relationships with potential employers, recruitment agencies, and remote work platforms.
– Attend online networking events, career fairs, and employer panels to foster connections between alumni and employers.
– Identify and secure partnership opportunities with companies and organizations interested in hiring Nexford degree, course and certificate graduates.
– Negotiate partnership agreements and manage ongoing relationships with external partners.
Data Management and Reporting:
– Maintain accurate records of employer interactions, partnerships, and outcomes.
– Prepare and present regular reports on partnership development activities and their impact on alumni employment.
– Conduct research to identify emerging employment trends, potential employers, and new partnership opportunities.
– Analyze market data to inform partnership and product development strategies and enhance graduate employability.
– Bachelor’s degree in business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
– Experience in partnership development, employer relations, or a similar role.
– Strong interpersonal and networking skills.
– Excellent research communication abilities.
– Strong understanding and experience with global employment trends
What we offer
🌍 Work at a company with a social mission where you can make a real difference in the world
🌴 Generous vacation days
📚 12 paid days of professional development time off, post-probation
🏠 100% remote work
🛠️ Contemporary collaboration tools
📖 Free access to LinkedIn Learning from Day 1
🧠 An environment where you will be technically and intellectually challenged
💼 An entrepreneurial and highly stimulating environment
🎓 50% discounted tuition on all Nexford courses for your immediate family
About Nexford University
Nexford’s vision to become the leading end-to-end education to employment platform preparing and placing talent across the world in both local and remote jobs. We are a fast-growing, next-generation university platform with the potential to dramatically increase access to industry aligned education on a global scale for a fraction of the cost of a traditional university.
Nexford University is based in Washington DC offering a competency-based education 100% online.
Nexford offers the following degrees and certificates: Associate of Applied Science in Business (AAS), Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), MBA, nine undergraduate certificates and three graduate certificates in the field of business and technology. Nexford provides learners with a fully online global education based on mastery of competencies relevant in the workplace. A global team of faculty and advisors support learning and professional success through the innovative use of technology, such as AI and machine learning.
For more information, visit www.nexford.edu
Nexford University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Nexford is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We evaluate qualified applicants and treat all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or based on any individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.