Date PostedSeptember 11, 2023
Expiration dateSeptember 30, 2023
Transform the communications world!
We’re proud (and excited!) to be transforming the global communications landscape through our Omnichannel Platform-as-a-Service (OPaaS).
What’s my job title? Email Deliverability Consultant
Where in the world? You can work remotely anywhere in the EU
Working hours? For this role, you will operate within Central European Time (CET) – GMT +2
What language(s) will I speak? Fluency in English, bonus if an additional European languages
As an Email Deliverability Consultant, you will be responsible for providing high-touch email deliverability consulting services to many of our top prospects and customers.
This is a highly cross-functional role, you will be working closely with Sales, Solution Engineering, Technical Account Managers, Support, and Email Compliance among others. You will develop a “trusted advisor” relationship with your assigned accounts as well as be a subject matter expert (SME) on email deliverability throughout the organisation.
In return, you’ll get to join one of the most fun, open, and ambitious groups of people working for MessageBird. We push each other to be our absolute best and we are the kind of company that will make you feel happy getting out of bed to come to work every morning.
What you’ll do
- Work with pre-sales to help customers see the value of MessageBird’s products and services
- Research and solve delivery and deliverability challenges
- Provide detailed reporting and clearly communicate on email best practices and solutions
- Advance MessageBird deliverability practices by leveraging our data footprint and participating in the broader email community
- Contribute to best practice content to customers and prospects through webinars, whitepapers, and other channels
- Be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all things email delivery for internal teams
- Represent MessageBird in the deliverability community by participating in conferences, forums, and mail lists
- Develop and maintain customer trust and loyalty
What you’ll bring
- A minimum of 3 years of email deliverability experience
- Has insight into current and evolving guidelines that regulate inbox placement at significant mailbox providers in the EMEA region
- Is an email best practices expert
- Likes the “hands-on” aspect of researching and diagnosing deliverability issues by querying datasets, examining 3rd party insights, and running experiments
- Has enthusiasm and passion for helping customers
- Is great to work with and enjoys being part of a team
- Enjoys representing the company at industry events
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in an IT-related field or relevant experience
- Proficiency in English, bonus if other European languages
You apply and will hear back from us within a few days. If there’s a fit, the full process is as follows:
↳ [30 mins] Recruiter Screen
↳ [30 mins] Hiring Manager Interview
↳ [30 mins] Interview with Regional Commercial Leader
↳ [30 mins] Role-Fit Interview with CX Leader
↳ [45 mins] Bar Raiser with C-level
What You’ll Gain
- All Remote environment
- Generous stock options for all Birds
- Opportunity to work abroad according to our internal policies
- Flexible working arrangements
- Home office set-up budget
- State-of-the-art work gear
- Contribution towards your utility costs
- The occasional company-wide and team events
- Learn from hundreds of the best minds in the business
- Collaborate with diverse colleagues Our amazing team works in close to 40 different locations with almost 50+ nationalities across the board!
Life at MessageBird
We call ourselves Birds! We work fast, grow fast, build fast and focus on impact. We’re go-getters, industry leaders and roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen kind of people. We’re smart, fast, and hungry. Our potential for growth is limitless.
Ready To Fly?
Our cloud communications solutions make it possible for over 30,000 businesses to instantly connect with billions of devices worldwide, allowing them to speak with their customers in the same ways they talk to their friends.
Wherever and however you do your best work – we’ve got you covered!
We’re proud to be an All Remote company nested in flexibility. Our unique and united culture is rooted in our team: a diverse flock of over 550+ Birds who represent 50+ nationalities and counting.
MessageBird is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
Recruitment Privacy Statement: