Date PostedNovember 21, 2023
Offered Salary$4 - $6 / hour
Expiration dateDecember 11, 2023
Social Discovery Group is the world’s largest group of social discovery companies which unites more than 50 brands. For more than 20 years, we have been creating premium international dating services and social discovery apps with a focus on video streaming, AI technologies, entertainment, and game mechanics. Our product portfolio includes Dating.com, Cupid Media, Dil Mil, and many others. The products are already used by more than 500 million users in 150 countries around the world.
SDG Invests in social discovery technology startups around the world. Our Investmentsinclude Open AI, Patreon, Flo, Wildly, RAW, EVA AI, Clubhouse, Magnet, Tubit, Woebot, BamBam, Flure, Astry, Coursera, Academia, Harbour, Space, Auto1, DocSend, AppAnnie, Rapyd, Boom Supersonic, Trading, View, K-Health and many others.
We solve the problem of loneliness, isolation, and disconnection with the help of digital reality.
Our digital nomad team of more than 800 professionals works all over the world. Our international team of like-minded people and professionals solves ambitious daily tasks and creates truly global products. We value focusing on results, a proactive approach, and we are always looking for new and unconventional ideas.
Our teams of digital nomads live and work remotely from Cyprus, Malta, the USA, Thailand, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Australia, Poland, Israel, Türkiye, Latvia and many others.
We are seeking a Email Customer Support Agent to join our team on freelance basis. As an Email Customer Support Agent, you will play a crucial role in ensuring our users have a positive and enjoyable experience on our online dating platforms. You will be the first point of contact for users who reach out with general inquiries, minor issues, or feedback, and your primary responsibility will be to provide prompt and courteous assistance via emails.
Your main tasks will be:
- Respond to user emails in a timely and professional manner.
- Address user inquiries, resolve issues, and provide helpful guidance.
- Assist users with account-related concerns, and general inquiries.
- Maintain accurate records of user interactions and feedback for reporting purposes.
- Collaborate with other departments to escalate and resolve complex issues.
- Keep up-to-date with our products and services to provide accurate information to users.
- Contribute to improving our knowledge base and customer support processes.
- Strive for continuous improvement in customer satisfaction and support quality.
We expect from you:
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Strong written communication skills with an emphasis on clarity and empathy.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and a customer-oriented mindset.
- Previous customer support or service experience is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of online dating platforms or related services is preferred.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Availability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends if required.
What do we offer:
- Fully remote position and very flexible working hours.
- Piece-Rate Compensation: We provide a fair and competitive piece-rate compensation system, rewarding you for the quantity of items you handle.
- As an independent contractor, you have the flexibility to manage your own schedule and work as it suits you best while enjoying the benefits of this 5-month agreement.
- A collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- Training and development programs to enhance your skills.
- The chance to make a positive impact on people’s lives by helping them find meaningful connections.
Sounds good? Join us now!