Date PostedJune 13, 2023
Expiration dateJuly 3, 2023
Please do not apply for this role if you are not physically located in Europe, Africa or the Middle East (UTC-1 to UTC+3). While this is a remote position, we can not consider candidates that are not based in these regions. You can find a detailed explanation in our Recruitment FAQs.
We are the Partnerships team that spearheads the development and management of innovative routes to market through impactful partnerships. We unblock exciting new business opportunities that drive our growth. We help shape the strategic business plan to ensure the success of our alliances, negotiate agreements, and foster enduring relationships.
Reporting into the Chief Revenue Officer, this dynamic Partnership role, we are looking for a passionate individual who specializes in developing and managing innovative partnership opportunities. You will play a key role in exploring diverse channels, including resell, affiliation, and strategic collaborations (list is not exhaustive), to provide our business with alternative routes to the market.
In this impactful role where you’ll develop and execute a strategic business plan, focusing on the success of our valued partners from concept to delivery. As a player-manager, you’ll foster strategic relationships in the market, driving channels to profitability, while also contributing to the growth of our existing Partner Programme.
What You’ll Do:
- In this role, you’ll be responsible for overseeing the process of identifying, establishing, and nurturing key-accounts and strategic business relationships with select partners to develop solutions and/or create complementary go to market channels to produce sales opportunities for the company.
- As a manager in the Partnership area, you’ll lead and support a team of talented individuals who contribute their expertise to building successful partnerships. Your role is to guide and empower your team to achieve their full potential.
- You’ll play a pivotal role in defining shared goals and objectives with our partners. Your ability to foster understanding and support for the strategic advantages of our partnership channel will be crucial in driving its success.
- You’ll actively promote and advocate for our company’s products. In addition, you’ll collaborate with the wider revenue, product and marketing teams to identify and recruit key alliances and partnerships that align with our mission and values.
- You’ll be responsible for conducting financial analyses, long-term forecasting, and comprehensive studies to assess the potential of alliances and partnerships.
- Establishes metrics to allow us to measure the sales impact of the solution(s) in the marketplace and the overall success of the alliance.
- Keeping a close eye on competitor activity in our accounts is a key aspect of your role. You’ll proactively devise and implement strategies to ensure that we retain ownership of accounts and prevent competitors from gaining an advantage.
What you should bring to the table:
- We’re on the lookout for someone who has a 3 yr + proven track record of building and nurturing partnerships in a management role.
- We’re excited to find someone who has had hands-on experience in coaching, hiring, and leading teams, and helping them grow and succeed in their roles.
- We’re seeking a candidate who is a skilled communicator, able to express themselves with clarity and confidence, through presentations, writing, or conversations. You’ll have the opportunity to connect with people from all levels of the organization, including our executive leaders.
- Experience fostering strong relationships with colleagues across different teams. Building connections and working collaboratively are key to our success, and we want someone who can bring their interpersonal strengths to the table.
- We’re looking for a candidate who can think strategically, turn plans into action, and drive meaningful and lasting changes within our organization. Your ability to analyze, implement, and execute strategies will play a vital role in shaping our future.
The anticipated compensation for this role will be on a 60/40 split, where the full base compensation range is €130,000 to €185,000 with a potential OTE of €215,000 – €305,000. Generally, our offer typically falls around the range of €148,000-€157,000 base range.
Our approach to compensation
At Hotjar we do not factor in any differences in compensation based on where you are located. We believe everyone should be compensated based on the market value of their role and the impact the role brings to the company. We also don’t believe in complicated bonus or equity schemes. Instead, our ranges are established after performing market research (London labor market), so that our team members can have a healthy and predictable income.
On average, our offers tend to fall within the first half the range published for the role. The specific compensation amount offered to a successful candidate will be based on the performance during the recruitment process, experience, skills, and knowledge.
Upon joining, the better a team member performs (in terms of execution, impact, and expertise) and the stronger their behavior is aligned with our core values, the higher they tend to move within a range. Team member’s’ compensation is reviewed yearly.
In addition to the monetary compensation, we provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks valued at more than €10,000 a year, plus stock options and 40 days of annual leave. These have been chosen to reflect our values and ideals, be it encouraging constant learning with our Personal Development Budget, a great work/life balance with the Holiday Budget, or a happy, healthy team with our Wellbeing Budget.
Here at Hotjar, we welcome team members of all backgrounds, identities, and experiences. Working with respect is built into our core values: we are honest, tolerant, and inclusive. We celebrate the uniqueness and strength found in diversity. We all commit to creating a safe working environment and are allies to those less privileged. And we fully believe that living by these values helps us to make our company, and our product, better.