Date PostedOctober 8, 2023
Expiration dateOctober 27, 2023
We are a team of world class builders and researchers with expertise across several domains: Ethereum Protocol Engineering, Layer-2, Decentralized Finance (DeFi), Miner Extractable Value (MEV), Smart Contract Development, Security Auditing and Formal Verification.
Working to solve some of the most challenging problems in the blockchain space, we frequently collaborate with renowned companies, such as Ethereum Foundation, StarkWare, Gnosis Chain, Aave, Flashbots, xDai, Open Zeppelin, Forta Protocol, Energy Web, POA Network and many more.
We actively contribute to Ethereum core development, EIP’s and network upgrades together with the Ethereum Foundation, and other client teams.
You can view all our open positions here: https://jobs.nethermind.io/
We are currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced DevOps Engineer to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in deploying, debugging, tuning, and maintaining high-performance, container-based applications, microservices, and databases while working effectively with the developer.
Your commitment to delivering top-notch solutions and exceptional support to our internal products will be crucial in this role. Additionally, your alignment with Nethermind’s vision of leading in blockchain technology, promoting innovation, and nurturing growth within the industry is essential.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless deployment and integration of applications, as well as strategic DevOps initiatives that align with the product goals.
- Design and implement robust system and cloud architectures, ensuring scalability, resilience, and optimal performance.
- Deploy and maintain both web 2.0 and web 3.0 infrastructure in a cloud environment via Infra as Code.
- Exceptional communication with developers and product managers to tailor the solutions effectively.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of processes and tools, aligning with industry best practices.
- Evaluate and refine existing DevOps processes, implementing automation and efficiency improvements where necessary.
- 3+ years of experience in a DevOps/SRE Engineer role
- Extensive AWS cloud experience and familiarity with configuring, scaling, tuning, and monitoring the range of services. Especially AWS Lambda, ECS and API Gateway.
- Strong experience with designing and building CICD pipelines
- Strong experience with Infra as Code, for example, Terraform and Ansible
- Good communication skills and stakeholder management experience
- Experience producing operational and design documentation for the things you build, and writing post-mortem docs after troubleshooting service issues.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery tools, like Jenkins, GitHub Actions, etc
Nice to have:
- Any blockchain experience is a plus
- Experience in software development is a plus.