Date PostedOctober 10, 2023
Expiration dateOctober 31, 2023
Social Discovery Group is the world’s largest group of social discovery companies which unites more than 50 brands. For more than 20 years, we have been creating premium international dating services and social discovery apps with a focus on video streaming, AI technologies, entertainment, and game mechanics. Our product portfolio includes Dating.com, Cupid Media, Dil Mil, and many others. The products are already used by more than 500 million users in 150 countries around the world.
SDG Invests in social discovery technology startups around the world. Our Investmentsinclude Open AI, Patreon, Flo, Wildly, RAW, EVA AI, Clubhouse, Magnet, Tubit, Woebot, BamBam, Flure, Astry, Coursera, Academia, Harbour, Space, Auto1, DocSend, AppAnnie, Rapyd, Boom Supersonic, Trading, View, K-Health and many others.
We solve the problem of loneliness, isolation, and disconnection with the help of digital reality.
Our digital nomad team of more than 800 professionals works all over the world. Our international team of like-minded people and professionals solves ambitious daily tasks and creates truly global products. We value focusing on results, a proactive approach, and we are always looking for new and unconventional ideas.
Our teams of digital nomads live and work remotely from Cyprus, Malta, the USA, Thailand, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Australia, Poland, Israel, Turkey, Latvia and many others.
Now we are looking for a Deputy Head of Community Management team to help to create unique high-quality content for the company’s products and assist in leading the team (16 ppl).
Your main tasks will be:
- Reporting on product content to management
- Strategic content development planning for products
- Strategic and operational development planning for Multichat and Backoffice
- Structural and personnel decisions regarding team members, including financial conditions
- Resolving escalated team tasks
- Monitoring the reporting of team performance results, creating content, and copywriting skills.
We expect from you:
- English C1+ (an absolute must)
- Linguistic/philological basic/additional education
- Analytical/technical basic/additional education (nice to have)
- 4+ years of experience in a similar field
- Strong understanding of work with content (chats) on products
- Basic understanding of AI training and functioning
- Knowledge of complex Google Sheets formulas and graphs, minutes-taking in Google Docs, Animation in Google Slides
- Analytical skills
- Skills in formulating technical tasks
- Time-management skills
- Business correspondence
- Knowledge of team management methodologies
- Planning and Roadmap
What we offer:
- Fully remote full-time work. We are a remote-first company.
- Annual paid vacation of 28 calendar days, paid sick leaves and additional 7 paid wellness days per year
- Digital nomad culture, we regularly send our employees on trips around the world (Kenya, Jordan, Cyprus, Serbia, Turkey, and others)
- Fast-paced nature of a pre-IPO stage company
- Compensation for international conferences and training approved by the direct manager
- Bonuses for the recommendation of successful candidates for the company’s vacancies up to $5,000 gross
- Our own line of branded clothing and accessories with corporate logos for various occasions
- Internal gamified reward system: get bonuses from your colleagues and exchange them for days off and our merch
- Corporate discount on online English classes (and 49 other languages as well!) after the probation period
- Health benefits (compensation for the doctor’s paychecks up to $1000 gross per year) after the probation period
- Children’s education reimbursement. 50% compensation for the costs of kindergarten or school, up to $1000 gross per year per child according to the paychecks after the probation period
- Workplace organization (compensation for your workplace up to $ 1000 gross once every 3 years according to the paychecks: rent of the co-working room, equipping the working place at home (desk, chair, Internet, etc.) after the probation period (*in the locations where we don’t have our offices)
Sounds good? Join us now!