Date PostedJune 9, 2023
Offered Salary$85000 - $100000 / year
Expiration dateJune 30, 2023
We’re looking for a new Demand Generation Manger to help grow our MRR by owning key areas of Circle’s demand generation strategy. Reporting to the Demand Generation Lead, you’ll be responsible for managing aspects and stages of our inbound funnel -from concept to execution, and ongoing optimization. It’s important that you thrive in a high-autonomy and ownership environment. This means you’re curious, organized, focused, and above all, a critical thinker.
What you’ll be doing
- Owning typical demand generation metrics. Specifically, MQLs, MRR and metrics that influence them.
- Planning, building, launching and optimizing “always-on” campaigns to generate and capture demand.
- Working closely with the Demand Generation Lead to identity, test and build out new acquisition channels.
- Collaborating with members of the go-to-market team -such as sales, lifecycle marketing and more- to improve metrics that influence MRR.
- Owning acquisition budget. You’ll optimize spend and support the demand generation lead in reporting bi-weekly to members of the leadership team.
What you’ll need to be successful
- You’re able and ready to own the numbers. This could include MRR, MRR-per-MQL, pipeline or something similar.
- You have had “Demand Generation,” “Growth Marketing,” “Performance Marketing” or something similar in your job title before. Ideally, for at least three years while targeting small and midsize businesses.
- Have a strong understanding of marketing strategy. You might be deeply knowledgeable about certain channels, but you’re a generalist as opposed to a specialist.
- You’re focused on long-term, scalable marketing strategies. There’s a time and a place for quick wins, but you love creating sustainable processes and structures.
- You are excited about building and optimizing an inbound, product-led growth (PLG) machine.
- You are comfortable with feedback -providing, receiving and implementing it.
$85,000 – $100,000 a year
This role includes variable income, expected: $10,000/year (OTE : $95,000 – $110,000/year).
Cash compensation is a starting point, and we want all of our team members to be able to grow in their roles. In addition to equity, benefits and perks, our cash compensation is subject to an annual review and increase on a once per year basis on the hire date anniversary.
The fun stuff:
– Fully remote: work from anywhere in the world!
– Autonomy and trust to do your job: we care about outcomes over everything else.
– Generous compensation and startup equityno matter where you are in the world.*
– Awesome medical coverage with 100% coverage for you and your family, or medical reimbursement options where applicable!*
– Home office stipend to help you get up and running.
– Learning & development stipend to help you level up your professional skills.
– Annual bonus potential for roles that don’t already receive variable income or commission.
– Company retreats: Twice a year, the Circle team gets together for a fully paid company retreat in incredible places around the world! We’ve had past retreats in Colombia, Portugal, and Mexico, with more planned on the horizon.
Check out our Careers page for more.
*Your role, location and unique circumstance may affect this.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Circle is an equal opportunity employer and as such, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
We are dedicated to growing a diverse team of highly talented individuals and creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels empowered to bring their best and authentic selves to work.
If you require any accommodations during the recruitment process, whether it be alternate forms of material, accessible meeting rooms, etc., please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.