Date PostedNovember 17, 2023
Expiration dateDecember 4, 2023
We’re looking for an experienced, dedicated and empathetic leader to manage and grow our EMEA Deal Desk team. Our team is distributed across various European countries, maintaining SLAs and supporting our EMEA sales teams as GitLab’s customer base continues to grow.
What you’ll do
- Manage a remote team of ICs, creating a positive culture
- Work cross-functionally with various Gitlab teams such as Legal, Finance, Sales, and Alliances on a day-to-day basis
- Help manage the current deal desk processes and help define future enhancements
- Interact with the EMEA Sales team on a frequent basis to provide deal structure strategy and support throughout the quote to cash process
- Help manage the Deal Desk reconciliation program and partner with finance & compliance
What you’ll bring
- Proven experience in Deal Desk/Sales quoting functions
- Experience in leading deal desk teams through empathy
- Strong sense of ethics and commitment to Transparency
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience in Contracts, Accounting, Billing and revenue recognition a plus
- Technical acumen, especially around CPQ tools
- A sense of humor and curiosity
What it’s like to work here at GitLab
The culture here at GitLab is something we’re incredibly proud of. Because GitLab team members are currently located in over 51 different countries, you’ll spend your time collaborating with kind, talented, and motivated colleagues from across the globe. Some of the benefits you’ll be entitled to vary by the region or country you’re in. However, all GitLab team members are fully remote and receive a “no ask, must tell” paid-time-off policy, where we don’t count the number of days you take off annually. You can work incredibly flexible hours, enabled by ourasynchronous approach to communication. We’ll also help you set up your home office environment, pay for your membership to a co-working space, and contribute to the travel costsassociated with meeting other GitLab employees across the world.
How GitLab will support you
- Benefits to support your health, finances, and well-being
- All remote, asynchronous work environment
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Equity Compensation & Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Growth and development budget
- Parental leave
- Home office support
Please note that we welcome interest from candidates with varying levels of experience; many successful candidates do not meet every single requirement. Additionally, studies have shown that people from underrepresented groups are less likely to apply to a job unless they meet every single qualification. If you’re excited about this role, please apply and allow our recruiters to assess your application.
Country Hiring Guidelines: GitLab hires new team members in countries around the world. All of our roles are remote, however some roles may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements. Our Talent Acquisition team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruiting process.