Date PostedJuly 10, 2023
Expiration dateAugust 7, 2023
Deel is a global team that helps businesses hire anyone, anywhere, easily. Deel consists of more than two thousand self-driven individuals spanning over 100 countries. Our unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and innovating the Deel platform and our products for customers.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.
Why should you be part of Deel’s success story?
A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer dictate how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel sees a world without hiring borders and endless talent that pairs perfect candidates with great companies.
We offer global teams all the tools they need to hire, onboard, manage, pay, and scale at full speed. We aim to foster a diverse global economy by building a generational platform that seamlessly connects companies with talent worldwide.
After our successful Series D in 2021, we raised another $50M last year, doubling our valuation to $12B.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel — the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
- Collaborate with the Deel Compliance Team to help execute activities for implementation, administration and communication of data privacy and compliance across the company
- Assists with the development and maintenance of the Deel compliance framework across the infrastructure for the collection, storage, use, distribution and disposal of customer and employee data
- Works cross-functionally with stakeholders in products and services, marketing and business development, vendor management and other businesses as applicable to ensure effective processes and compliance
- Applies privacy and regulatory requirements on an operational level, monitors internal controls, audits, overseas assessment and mitigation of current program risks and directs program training and awareness
- Tests and implements Privacy by Design and Default requirements to Deel products.
- Investigates and responds to data privacy inquiries and incidents
- A keen interest in privacy laws and regulations
- Interest in Privacy by Design and Default; technical knowledge is very advantageous
- University degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced team setting
- Fluency in English
Our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
- Computer equipment applicable to your role
- Stock grant opportunities
- Additional perks and benefits based upon your employment status and country
- The ability to choose where you work whether it be your home, the beach, or a WeWork
At Deel, we’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.