Date PostedJune 9, 2023
Expiration dateJune 30, 2023
We’re looking for a Data Engineer who will single handedly develop strategic data pipelines and primitives (eg. transforming our call data into events), and will then bring analysis to that data to solve business problems.
We’re looking for someone who can pick up a problem and solve it – even if it takes finding the one person on earth who knows the answer and knocking on their door. You’ll work cross-functionally to develop an outstanding product for our customers.
🚀 You will…
- Be Responsible for the full cycle of data ingestion, sometimes using 3rd party ETL services sometimes building custom connectors from scratch
- Configure our databases to optimize for understanding and long-term scalability
- Build our data flow such that it can intelligently handle millions of our customers’ calls per month, millions of online events, tens of thousands of monthly transactions, etc.
- Work Cross-Functionally to design and deliver OKRs for the data org (with the help of our PM and our other data analyst)
- Build dashboards to support our customer experience and our team
🏆 You are…
- Primarily an Engineer with a love of data, rather than an analyst with some no-code ETL experience
- An Expert in SQL, Databases, and Python to build custom connectors between third parties and our database
- Long-term Focused, delivering data pipelines that can support our growth
- Strategic, bringing data solutions and business impact together while having autonomy in managing cross-functional projects
- Highly Collaborative, able to work with both technical and non-technical stakeholders and translate technical concepts to those with a variety of backgrounds
- Customer-Obsessed and continuously look to improve the customer product experience and find ways to use data to solve issues
💙 Community Phone Culture
Community Phone has a customer-obsessed culture. We are looking for team members who love our product and mission and see the remote first environment as a bonus.
Beyond the job description, here are some traits members of our team share:
We value Curiosity and learning in our employees. We promote open-mindedness, embrace mistakes, and encourage challenging questions for personal growth. We create a culture of continuous learning to empower our team to tackle challenges and excel in their roles.
Efficiency in everything. We operate lean, optimizing resources to improve our products and deliver a world-class customer experience. We prioritize value over excess, embodying a scrappy and resourceful spirit to achieve our mission and values.
We prioritize taking decisive action over deliberation, recognizing that building a world-class product requires pushing personal limits and taking risks. We believe that a Bias Toward Action is essential for achieving our goals and delivering exceptional results to our customers.
We strive for Transparency and prioritize open, Direct communication. This helps us resolve issues quickly and build strong relationships with our stakeholders.
We take our work seriously and see it as a reflection of who we are. We’re always looking for ways to improve and are open to feedback. We approach our work with a sense of ownership and a desire to deliver the best possible results. By embodying a Founder Mindset, we’re able to achieve our goals and create exceptional products.
We value a Caring Mentality. Our customers come first, and we collaborate to provide exceptional service. We prioritize teamwork over personal accolades, fostering a customer-focused culture that drives our success and promotes a supportive work environment.
Join our team and help us lead the market with delightful customer experiences and a supportive, collaborative work environment. If our values resonate with you, we would love to have you on board!
Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location.