Date PostedJanuary 20, 2024
Expiration dateFebruary 12, 2024
At The/Studio, our vision is to empower individuals, regardless of their expertise, to unleash their creativity and bring their unique ideas to life through the production of custom products. We are committed to delivering top-quality customized products that not only exceed expectations but also provide a seamless and awe-inspiring experience via our exceptional team and AI-integrated systems. By shouldering the manufacturing burdens, we liberate our customers to focus on their true passions, driving them towards remarkable success and fulfillment. Together, we turn dreams into tangible realities and shape a world where creativity knows no bounds.
Our headquarters are in Los Angeles, California, but we are a truly global company with team-members across the U.S., Europe, South America, Africa, and Asia/Pacific. We have gone to a fully remote working platform so that we can attract the world’s best talent.
All roles at The/Studio are 100% remote from anywhere in the world, as long as you have all your tools, and a fast, stable internet connection!
We are looking for a full-time Data Analyst to bring in technical expertise and quantitative insights to help us understand improvement opportunities within the organization. This role will work closely with our Strategy and Operations team.
What You’ll Do:
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
What We’re Looking For:
- Previous experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- BS in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Bilingual proficiency in spoken and written English
- Has a startup mentality and is willing to test new ideas
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, “self-starter” environment
- Ability to work independently
💡 The/Studio’s Company Values
👏 Intellectually curious – possesses a natural disposition and comfort to ask questions, challenge the status quo, and a desire to ‘get to the bottom of things’ if they see something not quite right
👏 Self-motivated with a meaningful reason to deliver excellence
👏 Good communication skills that enhance collaboration, minimize misunderstandings, and at a frequency that is appropriate for a remote team
👏 Radical candor – Coachable, accepting of constructive negative feedback and willing to provide constructive negative feedback where applicable
👏 Operates with a level of urgency – values immediate action where prudent, enables quick decision-making, swift problem-solving, and seizing opportunities in a dynamic business environment
👏 Natural customer centricity – has an affinity to always start their train of thought or analysis with the customer’s perspective, bias towards talking to the customer to understand them
👏 Results-driven – focuses on achieving and exceeding measurable objectives
🔎 Our Typical Hiring Process
✔️ Submit an application. IMPORTANT: Please submit your resume/CV in English
✔️ Initial Chat with Global Recruiter
✔️ Hiring Manager Interview
✔️ Assessment/Case Study – if applicable
✔️ Final Interview
Note that every role is different, so the process may vary depending on the requirements of the role. Regardless of the result, we always inform candidates via email.
At The/Studio, we know that our Company’s strength lies in the diversity of our team. The/Studio is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal opportunities for all applicants and individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.