Date PostedJune 2, 2023
Expiration dateJune 23, 2023
Deel is a global team that helps businesses hire anyone, anywhere, easily. Deel consists of more than two thousand self-driven individuals spanning over 100 countries. Our unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and innovating the Deel platform and our products for customers.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.
Why should you be part of Deel’s success story?
A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer dictate how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel sees a world without hiring borders and endless talent that pairs perfect candidates with great companies.
We offer global teams all the tools they need to hire, onboard, manage, pay, and scale at full speed. We aim to foster a diverse global economy by building a generational platform that seamlessly connects companies with talent worldwide.
After our successful Series D in 2021, we raised another $50M last year, doubling our valuation to $12B.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel — the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
- Lead and manage a segment of the Customer Operations team (50-70 FTE, 5 people managers in supervision), maintaining direct responsibility over the performance of team leads
- Drive and monitor delivery of SLAs, KPIs and Quality metrics
- Participate in overall department strategy, working closely with the Associate Directors and Directors to assure that all objectives are being met and adjusted per customer/company need
- Ensure seamless communication between Customer Support teams and Workforce Management for forecasting, scheduling and real time management purposes
- Work closely with the CX Enablement team to coordinate efforts on Training, Quality, IT and Project Management
- Represent our customers and work with other areas of the business to deploy initiatives that tackle customer problems and feedback
- Define and implement customer support initiatives using data/feedback from customers to implement new initiatives that increase satisfaction and retention
- You previously managed operations through team leads / people managers, preferably in a contact center environment
- You’re brilliant in communication: you are to inspire, motivate and lead teams by example
- You have empathy and love for helping people
- You have great attention to detail and ask lots of questions
- You are cool and calm under pressure
- You have good knowledge of payment systems
- You have good analytical skills and are able to discern data patterns and translate them into insights
- You are able to think strategically and contribute to the overall success of the company
- You are able to manage cross-functional stakeholders and promote your team’s work
Nice to have
- SQL skills or ITIL certification
Our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
- Computer equipment applicable to your role
- Stock grant opportunities
- Additional perks and benefits based upon your employment status and country
- The ability to choose where you work whether it be your home, the beach, or a WeWork
At Deel, we’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.