Date PostedJuly 4, 2023
Offered Salary$80000 - $100000 / year
Expiration dateJuly 31, 2023
Aspire is a leading provider of influencer marketing software and services for social commerce at scale. Since 2014, Aspire has helped brands build and manage relationships with millions of influencers, inspiring marketers to think bigger, plan smarter, and deliver outsized value. Brands and creators use Aspire to find and vet each other, activate influencer marketing campaigns of any size, and put the magic of branded content to work at scale.
As a recognized leader by Forrester Research, Aspire has paid out over $100M to creators and is trusted by over 800 top brands from fashion to fitness and everything in between.
We’re growing across the board – and we’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our distributed remote [department] team! With a strong focus on growth and personal development, Aspire is the perfect place to develop your skills in a fast-paced, forward-thinking environment.
We are looking for a dedicated and highly motivated Customer Success Manager to lead our mid market and enterprise-level accounts. In this role, you will work strategically with our customer base to understand their business objectives and help them achieve the best possible results using the Aspire platform for their influencer marketing efforts. You will work directly with our brands’ marketing teams to develop actionable and innovative marketing strategies, and continuously evolve and improve those strategies through ongoing experimentation and iterative testing/learning. This role will require you to leverage your experience and expertise to ensure the ongoing success of our enterprise customer’s campaigns.
The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker, with a background in consumer marketing, brand marketing or advertising, and proven success partnering with distinct stakeholders to develop and execute campaigns. You will also work cooperatively with other departments to improve the client experience, retain existing customers, and gather critical feedback to improve our product. Strong influencing and interpersonal skills, and the ability to develop strong relationships are critical to success in this role.
What you’ll be working on:
- Cement the relationship with new and existing customers including: account growth, new product adoption, and renewals
- Develop a “consultant” perspective to client communications, questions, and meetings
- Lead and present at regular client meetings, both in-person and over video conference
- Analyze customer usage to form accurate forecasts, and to have complete visibility into renewal pipeline; identify, clearly communicate, and manage risk throughout the year through proactive touch points and take the lead in developing resolution strategies
What we’re looking for: (Job Requirements/Must have)
- 3+ years of customer success or similar experience in a SaaS organization
- Outstanding organization and interpersonal skills
- A structured approach to process and prioritization
- Initiative and the ability to identify and solve problems proactively
- Experience in martech
- Experience in eComm
- Knowledge / interest in influence space
Benefits and Perks
- Health, Dental & Vision – Put your health first with 90% covered health insurance. (U.S Only)
- 4 months of Paid Parental Leave – Aspire has an industry-leading parental leave policy for both mothers and fathers.
- Unlimited PTO – Refuel and rest with our unlimited paid time-off policy.
- Flexible Schedules – Set your hours by your calendar, not the clock.
- Work From Home Stipend – $400 to cover your remote work setup.
- Annual Education Credit – $2,500 in yearly education credits because learning should be lifelong.
- Monthly Wellness Credit – $50 monthly wellness credit; get paid to stay active, even if your desk is your couch.
- Monthly Internet Stipend – $50 monthly internet stipend; we help pay your monthly internet bill.
- Unlimited Book Reimbursement Perk – Love reading? Let us foot the bill for work-related books.
Our compensation philosophy: we use a market-based approach to compensation. This means we use a series of compensation tools to help us understand how companies value this role in the U.S. market based on function, level, geographic location, and positions benchmarked against similar-stage growth companies. To comply with local legislation and provide greater transparency to candidates, we share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Multiple factors, including geographic location, candidate experience, and expertise, determine final offer amounts and may vary from the amounts listed above. We have competitive pay bands for all other countries based on market standards.
The base salary for this role is between USD $80,000-$100,000.
Aspire is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for all. Please apply to this role if you feel you are a good fit, regardless of your race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other perceived limiting factor. We welcome applicants from all walks of life.